It's me or Engage haven't updated yet ?

drattakbowser

Its a bit obnoxious to dig through, but there is a link to the data-mined spreadsheet at the top of the page you linked to, which might have the information you are looking for in it.

Alternatively you could ask about what information you are looking for here, which forum goers can probably provide.

I think that Intelligent Systems wants to move on from Engage at this point. Especially with how they should be embarrassed for seemingly rushing the xenologue dlc and implementing it poorly (or maybe not who knows).

That aside, I wasn’t a big fan on how they handled the xenologue. This rant should be in a separate topic I realize that, but honestly they just need to learn their mistakes they’ve made with implementing their dlc if they are ever doing it again for the next installment of the series whether it’d be a brand new one or a remake of Genealogy that people have been wanting for a while since Three Houses. And that game’s story borrowed a bit from Genealogy because god damn Kaga can tell effective stories!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 8:40 PM, Barren said:

I think that Intelligent Systems wants to move on from Engage at this point. Especially with how they should be embarrassed for seemingly rushing the xenologue dlc and implementing it poorly (or maybe not who knows).

It's possible, but at the same time, we're also getting more interviews over time than usual, they're even getting into the nitty gritty of development (seeing raw 3D renders, to my knowledge, is almost unheard of for a Nintendo-affiliated company). Plus we're at the end of a console cycle for Nintendo, and even Zelda, which was a massive success, has been promptly moved on from.

While they tend to have slow starts every year (the "Furukawa touch", it would seem), even by their standards there's remarkably little to look forward to in 2024. Maybe IS were simply told by the motherbase to focus on providing material for the next system. Maybe.

Edited by Cysx

On 12/26/2023 at 5:10 AM, Cysx said:

It's possible, but at the same time, we're also getting more interviews over time than usual, they're even getting into the nitty gritty of development (seeing raw 3D renders, to my knowledge, is almost unheard of for a Nintendo-affiliated company). Plus we're at the end of a console cycle for Nintendo, and even Zelda, which was a massive success, has been promptly moved on from.

While they tend to have slow starts every year (the "Furukawa touch", it would seem), even by their standards there's remarkably little to look forward to in 2024. Maybe IS were simply told by the motherbase to focus on providing material for the next system. Maybe.

That’s certainly a possibility. I just don’t know exactly what they want to do with the franchise at this point. I mean people want a FE4 remake for the longest time.

Also if there is an interview regarding their xenologue dlc I’m interested in knowing the thought process was behind this.

On 12/28/2023 at 4:00 PM, Barren said:

That’s certainly a possibility. I just don’t know exactly what they want to do with the franchise at this point. I mean people want a FE4 remake for the longest time.

Also if there is an interview regarding their xenologue dlc I’m interested in knowing the thought process was behind this.

I don't believe there is, at the moment.