[greet] every last one of them!

edelbert

Hello all, I’m Mari and I haven’t logged into this account for forever but might as well give these forums a shot. I like Serenes and have used it for FE info for years, but I’ve never actually joined besides to ask a quick question. The site is a bit confusing to me but I hope to get used to it.

I do art and write n’ stuff, and I’ve played FE13 to 17 (minus valentia but i will get around to it shh) + Blazing Blade, Shadow Dragon and Warriors. Besides Fire Emblem I’ve been playing a lot of Xenoblade. 

Edited by edelbert

Hello Mari, welcome to the forums!

Good that you gave the forums a shot, everyone tends to be pretty nice around here, I didn't regret it a bit when I gave it a shot (around 3 years ago or so). You'l probably get used to the site soon, I was confused by it on the beggining too, if you don't then don't hesitate in asking for help.

Also, do you post your art n' stuff somewhere? If you do, let us know, I like to check out the art and writing pieces of the people here that post this sort of stuff (mainly because I do this sort of stuff too but I'm not brave enough to post mine...), also we have some writing threads (usually for sharing work or practice) that you might enjoy too.

12 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Hello Mari, welcome to the forums!

Good that you gave the forums a shot, everyone tends to be pretty nice around here, I didn't regret it a bit when I gave it a shot (around 3 years ago or so). You'l probably get used to the site soon, I was confused by it on the beggining too, if you don't then don't hesitate in asking for help.

Also, do you post your art n' stuff somewhere? If you do, let us know, I like to check out the art and writing pieces of the people here that post this sort of stuff (mainly because I do this sort of stuff too but I'm not brave enough to post mine...), also we have some writing threads (usually for sharing work or practice) that you might enjoy too.

Everyone looks nice so far! I might have to poke in the guidelines some more haha.

I have an Ao3 account (beware most of it is old and cringey) but I don’t really have anywhere I put my art unless Animal Crossing forums count. I’ll look into starting a thread here, but I also am not very brave until I warm up to people.

5 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome back to the Forest, Edelbert!

I concur Armads. If you do feel like sharing your arts or writings, feel free to do so over there : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/25-creative/

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you! I’ll start poking around there.

15 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome back to the Forest, Edelbert!

I concur Armads. If you do feel like sharing your arts or writings, feel free to do so over there : https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/25-creative/

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

I just realized that there are no subforum for arts, if someone wants to share their art, in which topic would it go? I think I might start to share mine here soon (no promises, but I'm seriously considering) but I don't know where Id be supposed to post it.

4 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

I just realized that there are no subforum for arts, if someone wants to share their art, in which topic would it go? I think I might start to share mine here soon (no promises, but I'm seriously considering) but I don't know where Id be supposed to post it.

I imagine it would go into General Forums > Creative, since the pinned post explicitly refers to artwork. Even though there's no dedicated subforum that they could go into. Maybe in the future, they'll introduce one, if the demand is there?

13 hours ago, Shanty Pete's 1st Mate said:

Your account is "edelbert", but your name is "Mari"? Is this some kind of twisted joke?

...Kidding! I just really wanted to use that line. Welcome back to the forest, Mari!

skskskejehhebejwjwoqjdn thank you!