Complaining Spree! =o

Freohr Datia

Well........

Yay, bullets one more time =D

• Well... I'm going to be on less than normal... My dad will make sure of that...
  • Some people on here probably remember when I made an Underoath sig. Well, I just came up with another sig idea, but... I also don't really want to do it. D= Last time I had one on here, it felt wierd. This site just didn't seem like the place to have that type of sig on... I wanna make it anyway. I think I'm going to use it as a background account! =)... so... I guess problem solved then =o
  • It hurts to crush/love =/ For some people including me, it's like... you like to have the feeling you get from crushing or loving and want to feel it more, but at the same time... it just burns a hole through your heart... =(
  • this...
    I just remembered how usually if you do an emoticon, it would show through the spoiler. I though the same would be letters with a strike going through them because it wasn't normal... I wanted to see how funny it'd look =(

Well........

Yay, bullets one more time =D

• Well... I'm going to be on less than normal... My dad will make sure of that...
  • Some people on here probably remember when I made an Underoath sig. Well, I just came up with another sig idea, but... I also don't really want to do it. D= Last time I had one on here, it felt wierd. This site just didn't seem like the place to have that type of sig on... I wanna make it anyway. I think I'm going to use it as a background account! =)... so... I guess problem solved then =o

• It hurts to crush/love =/ For some people including me, it's like... you like to have the feeling you get from crushing or loving and want to feel it more, but at the same time... it just burns a hole through your heart... =(
  • this...
    I just remembered how usually if you do an emoticon, it would show through the spoiler. I though the same would be letters with a strike going through them because it wasn't normal... I wanted to see how funny it'd look =(

Yeah......It does....It really does.

Asian bitch....

For some people including me, it's like... you like to have the feeling you get from crushing or loving and want to feel it more, but at the same time... it just burns a hole through your heart... =(

Soo soo true... *Tears stream down face*