Fire Emblem 4 remake voice cast

Since Fire Emblem 4 is rumored to have a remake, who do you think could voice the characters that haven't yet appeared in heroes, in both English and Japanese

For Manfroy I imagine him being voiced by Sam Witwer in the style of Palpatine , or he could have a french accent since Manfroy sounds like medieval french names. 

For the japanese voice I'd pick Hidekatsu Shibata.

What do you think ?

What are your other cast ideas ?

Some ideas, mostly going with voice actors who have already worked with IS:

Dew - Sam Riegel. He already voiced Donnel and Stahl, and I think he'd be good on a youthful character like Dew.

Beowulf - Keith Silverstein. He voices Saber, and did a great job of it in Echoes. Beowulf has a similar personality, I'd say.

Charlot - Veronica Taylor. She voiced Manuela, and Micaiah (in Heroes), so why'd I give her a little boy? Well, she was the original voice of Ash Ketchum to English-speaking audiences! If she can bring that voice back, it'd be great for Hannibal's young ward.

Deimne - Ben Diskin. He's very versatile, having already voiced Lorenz, Caspar, Jakob, and Saizo. He could definitely give Deimne a voice that stands out.

Daisy - Deva Marie. She voiced Flayn in 3H, and it's a miracle she survived her kidnapping. As for Daisy, she comes with the Miracle skill! I think her voice can be whimsical, but also serious.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 9:12 PM, JungleGoutte01 said:

Since Fire Emblem 4 is rumored to have a remake, who do you think could voice the characters that haven't yet appeared in heroes, in both English and Japanese

For Manfroy I imagine him being voiced by Sam Witwer in the style of Palpatine , or he could have a french accent since Manfroy sounds like medieval french names. 

What do you think about fnaf games series?

Sam Witwer: This choice aligns with your suggestion of channeling a Palpatine-like aura. Witwer's deep, commanding voice could effectively portray Manfroy's manipulative and power-hungry nature.
Liam O'Brien: Another strong contender, O'Brien's voice can embody both charisma and villainy, adding a layer of complexity to Manfroy's character.
Keith David: Known for his powerful and authoritative voice, David could bring a menacing presence to Manfroy, emphasizing his ruthlessness.

On 2/2/2024 at 9:12 PM, JungleGoutte01 said:

What do you think ?

Ps: Geometry Dash World may have 'geometry' in its name, but don't let that fool you. It's a skill-based game that will push your platforming abilities to the limit.

Sam Witwer is a great choice, given his experience voicing dark and powerful characters. Another suggestion could be Mark Hamill, known for his iconic portrayal of the Joker in Batman: The Animated Series.

Edited by larena77