Hello.

Malexis

My name is Princess Alexis. You know Chaos incarnate, well, I'm pain incarnate, or something deviously similar. I've never played Fire Emblem, but a friend asked me to join. Try to guess who it was! Anyway, I'm using a proxy here due to personal issues. A little bit about me would fit in well here.

I'm in my early twenties, and I live in California at the moment, I'm Catholic, and bisexual. (Bad combination, some would say) Anyway, you'll get to know me soon, so I won't put any more here. =)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Catholic, and bisexual. (Bad combination, some would say)

Yay, now I'm not the only Catholic bordering on aetheist bisexual on this forum anymore! Not that I talk about it much, but whatever. :D

Anyways, welcome to the forest! As a welcome gift, I now give you the score for Claude Debussy's La Mer. Enjoy, and give those herons a hell of a time reading it! :D

So that was that Ivy you talked about in that topic in Site Discussion :mellow:

Welcome. Have a nice time here.

Yeah, that's me.
Hello. I guess you call him Ivy cuz of is AIM name? Hope you have fun posting disturbing things here :lol:
She calls me Ivy because that's my oldest Username I ever had, and she was around at that time.
Well now that you're part of Serenes forest, you might want to pick up a Fire Emblem game.
Why? I don't.

Hm. Another Princess.

Well, thus far you seem to be quite a lovely lady, glad to have you around. I'm Lyle Dayek, and I will be your Dual-Wielding Noble for the duration of your stay. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. ^_^

.____________.

No...I'm not one of the pervs that Ivy warned you about. Though I get accused of being one often.

I'll admit, that I am capable of having perverted thoughts, and even going so far as to make a perverted joke from time to time, but usually my intention is not to be pervy, but rather to be welcoming or kind-hearted. Usually it's just a misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

.____________.

No...I'm not one of the pervs that Ivy warned you about. Though I get accused of being one often.

I'll admit, that I am capable of having perverted thoughts, and even going so far as to make a perverted joke from time to time, but usually my intention is not to be pervy, but rather to be welcoming or kind-hearted. Usually it's just a misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

Oh. That's good to know. *Note to self: Lyle Dayek is not one of the perverts that I must kill torture beat into submission Avoid*