How do I get Berserk Ashnard?

If you open Dolphin in Debug Mode, and go view/memory, you can enter 80929524 into the text box below "Search Address" just above the Set Value button, then hit Search and it should jump down to where Ashnards character hex address is. Then replace 80929524 with 8092F0F0 and press Set Value. This should change your current Ashnard into Berserk Ashnard. Try to do it when your in the base though, and you might have to save and reload.

Or you can try and open up the debug menu during the level, after Ashnard turns evil you can set him to an ally with the regular ar codes and then end the chapter early through the debug menu. Then you could try and also use a code to change to an earlier chapter. https://tcrf.net/Fire_Emblem:_Path_of_Radiance/Debug_Menu

5 hours ago, Garnet said:

If you open Dolphin in Debug Mode, and go view/memory, you can enter 80929524 into the text box below "Search Address" just above the Set Value button, then hit Search and it should jump down to where Ashnards character hex address is. Then replace 80929524 with 8092F0F0 and press Set Value. This should change your current Ashnard into Berserk Ashnard. Try to do it when your in the base though, and you might have to save and reload.

Or you can try and open up the debug menu during the level, after Ashnard turns evil you can set him to an ally with the regular ar codes and then end the chapter early through the debug menu. Then you could try and also use a code to change to an earlier chapter. https://tcrf.net/Fire_Emblem:_Path_of_Radiance/Debug_Menu

I have tried the whole “end chapter” thing from the debug menu. But I couldn’t get ashnard from doing that for some reason even though I put the enemies on my team. How do I open Dolphin in debug mode?

on the shortcut to Dolphin, rick click and open properties, then type "-d" in the comment section

or at the end of the target link type -d

"C:\Users\User\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Dolphin\Dolphin.exe" -d

I figured it out! I used a different tactic. When he changed to berserk form, I went into the in game debug menu and put the number 92 on his skills. This makes him keep 1 hp if he is defeated. So when I selected to battle him, I immediately made him switch to my team using the control enemies code. And when I defeated him, he still had one hp left due to the code I put on him. Then I used a warp to another level code and I got him on my team!