It's snowing.

Chalis

^ lol wow

Well, in the morning I was called and told that the roads were slippery (with ice) so it would be safer if I didn't go. (My grade was high enough to skip the final anyway.)

It got icy? I guess you probably don't have a lot of snowplows down there.

Edited by Meteor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got a snowstorm today. Snow sucks, but at least we don't get anything worse.

Granted, those seventeen feet of snow last winter made me RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEG a lot more than today's storm. We had one almost every week...

XD We barely get anything at all. This snow is the biggest thing since (I would say Ike, but we literally missed the hurricane. All we got was some wind and a single tree that fell.) earlier this year with sleet.

Ahahaha.

I read this topic but it didn't occur to me open the curtains and look outside. My roommate had to tell me it was snowing.

XD well, hey! It's snowing!

^ lol wow

It got icy? I guess you probably don't have a lot of snowplows down there.

Nope, we don't. This is the first year I've ever seen snow, actually^^

I live in kansas, we got hit with snow pretty good as well. Its freaking cold over here. =D

It's so cold, but it's so cool! =D

I really doubt the snow will stay over night, but if it does, one of my old childhood dreams might come true *shot for cheezyness, but it's true!*

Edited by Azel

It's freezing, it's wet, and it numbs my fingers. It's a great feeling XD!

Texas is fine, but summer doesn't end until you would think it was supposed to be very late fall. This year it ended in the middle of November.

Edited by Azel

It is funny, the people that don't get snow love it, but the people who get it have it.

Of course there of some people who are the other way.

I live in Michigan, so I get snow all the way through spring, sometimes. I love snow... just not on the roads.

What is the feeling when you touch the snow? Is it very cold and soft?

It's cold, it can give you frostburns if you press hard on it. Depending if it's near the freezing point, it might be wet. You can also roll balls.

Besides that it rarely snows what is wrong with it?

Maybe what's happening in the summer, like hurricanes and tornadoes?

It's freezing, it's wet, and it numbs my fingers. It's a great feeling XD!

Texas is fine, but summer doesn't end until you would think it was supposed to be very late fall. This year it ended in the middle of November.

Oi, in my place, there's no snow for 1000 years, or more. So i dont have any chance to touch a real snow....T_T

Edited by Sol

XD Bryan misses all of the hurricanes and tornadoes. Texas is pretty nice depending on which of the counties you live in

D: Sol, this is my first time experiencing actual snow. It's about as cold as sticking your hand on top of ice for five good minutes. Kind of like shaved ice, but colder, more shape-lier...

Edited by Azel