They found a new section of the bible today.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nowhere in the bible does it state that Hell is a lake of fire. Nor does it state that evolution is wrong. Churches just don't like science.

No, but it doesn't say that evolution is possible either, and it gives one of the lamest ducks of an explanation to what really did happen.

Any piece of crap who believes in evolution is emo. Or that we were formed by mistake..Look around you, people, everything was made by God, even if you find it so hard to believe so.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT? ALL CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID JUST BECAUSE I SAID SO. ANYONE WHO THINKS WE WERE CREATED BY A BEING IS OBVIOUSLY JUST AN EMO. LOOK AROUND YOU, EVERYTHING WAS MADE BY HUMANS WHO FOUND MATERIALS IN THE GROUND AND CRAP, EVEN IF IT IS HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE SO. I AM NOT MOCKING ANYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, ESPECIALLY NOT A PERSON WHO POSTED 3 POSTS BEFORE ME.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT? ALL CHRISTIANS ARE STUPID JUST BECAUSE I SAID SO. ANYONE WHO THINKS WE WERE CREATED BY A BEING IS OBVIOUSLY JUST AN EMO. LOOK AROUND YOU, EVERYTHING WAS MADE BY HUMANS WHO FOUND MATERIALS IN THE GROUND AND CRAP, EVEN IF IT IS HARD FOR YOU TO BELIEVE SO. I AM NOT MOCKING ANYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN THIS THREAD, ESPECIALLY NOT A PERSON WHO POSTED 3 POSTS BEFORE ME.

I is not a christian tbh. So who made humans to beggin with, you moron? Did they just appear out of nowhere? Did man materialize from what your "science says as" microorganisms? Why is it that we have feelings? Why do you have a brain? Do you know dogs have brains too, and they cant talk?

If we are descendants of the ape, as you might believe, why then dont humans still keep descending from apes? Answer me this and I will believe you.

How was it that this solar system where we live in is set practically perfect for us?

I dont believe in science, I'll take my shot with religion anytime.

I is not a christian tbh. So who made humans to beggin with, you moron? Did they just appear out of nowhere? Did man materialize from what your "science says as" microorganisms? Why is it that we have feelings? Why do you have a brain? Do you know dogs have brains too, and they cant talk?

If we are descendants of the ape, as you might believe, why then dont humans still keep descending from apes? Answer me this and I will believe you.

How was it that this solar system where we live in is set practically perfect for us?

I dont believe in science, I'll take my shot with religion anytime.

I really couldn't care less about that crap, I just find the existence of a God unbelievable if you look at the world around you just a bit harder.

Perhaps if you try looking you'll notice as well.

I really couldn't care less about that crap, I just find the existence of a God unbelievable if you look at the world around you just a bit harder.

Perhaps if you try looking you'll notice as well.

It does say in the bible that not many would believe in him. But when he comes back to bring peace and a solution to the world's problems, many of those will tell him that they did believe in him, but he will just ignore them and tell them that he never knew them.

Oh, I look, alright. In fact, many of the sealed prophecies in Apocalypse have been happening since 1914. But most humans are too stupid to even study the bible a little deeper.

Trust me, I know alot of stuff. I study the bible deeply, mostly the prophecies, and guess what, people. The end is very near now. Geez, as much as I would love to explain with details, I wont. Perhaps if you ask me, but not now. Its complicated and I dont wanna scare you with the truth.

It does say in the bible that not many would believe in him. But when he comes back to bring peace and a solution to the world's problems, many of those will tell him that they did believe in him, but he will just ignore them and tell them that he never knew them.

Oh, I look, alright. In fact, many of the sealed prophecies in Apocalypse have been happening since 1914. But most humans are too stupid to even study the bible a little deeper.

Trust me, I know alot of stuff. I study the bible deeply, mostly the prophecies, and guess what, people. The end is very near now. Geez, as much as I would love to explain with details, I wont. Perhaps if you ask me, but not now. Its complicated and I dont wanna scare you with the truth.

The truth, eh? The Earth was supposed to end many times already. Anything involving the Earth ending and it not being by the Sun in billions of years or something from space crashing into Earth just seems like BS to me. The end my ass.

I'll just shut up now because serious discussion in FFtF needs to be destroyed.

lol.. Arguments with someone who knows nothing about the subject, got to love them.

The fact I know nothing on the subject shows how much I care.

The truth, eh? The Earth was supposed to end many times already. Anything involving the Earth ending and it not being by the Sun in billions of years or something from space crashing into Earth just seems like BS to me. The end my ass.

I'll just shut up now because serious discussion in FFtF needs to be destroyed.

When did I mention that the end meant an end for the earth? When I mean end, it means for evil, bad people, those who did not wish to hear the word.

lol.. Arguments with someone who knows nothing about the subject, got to love them.

And you do? How much do you know?

When did I mention that the end meant an end for the earth? When I mean end, it means for evil, bad people, those who did not wish to hear the word.

And you do? How much do you know?

Isn't God supposed to be all loving?

*sigh*

I REALLY did not want to post in here, I try to avoid arguments but I can't stand it any more.

Death, shut up dude, just because somebody wants to believe something does not force to to laugh in their face and tell them everything they believe and everything they live for is a lie and they should be just like you. Hika, if you care so little why even post? But i do agree with Hika, fftf is not suppose to be serious so with this being my first, and last post in this topic i would like to say, have fun in hell you two. Good day

*sigh*

I REALLY did not want to post in here, I try to avoid arguments but I can't stand it any more.

Death, shut up dude, just because somebody wants to believe something does not force to to laugh in their face and tell them everything they believe and everything they live for is a lie and they should be just like you. Hika, if you care so little why even post? But i do agree with Hika, fftf is not suppose to be serious so with this being my first, and last post in this topic i would like to say, have fun in hell you two. Good day

It was more of a "I just wanna make Thunder Bitch mad but he ended up making me facepalm too much"

Isn't God supposed to be all loving?

Not with people like you. Believe me when I say this, something bad is gonna happen to you, or perhaps it already did. Every little detail thing you do in life backfires some way. So yeah, keep laughing, keep being the way you are, soon you will know its true, Hika.

Enough to shut you up if you keep going long enough for me to stop laughing and decide to help you out with some information.

You dont know crap. And you wont shut me up because whatever you have to say I already knew it before you did.

Not with people like you. Believe me when I say this, something bad is gonna happen to you, or perhaps it already did. Every little detail thing you do in life backfires some way. So yeah, keep laughing, keep being the way you are, soon you will know its true, Hika.

You dont know crap. And you wont shut me up because whatever you have to say I already knew it before you did.

Spampic.png

*sigh*

I am not, he is actually showing clearly that he doesn't know about the subject, I am speaking purely based on facts. I suggest you read and now invent things to complain about, it has a habit of blowing up in your face.

"You dont know crap. And you wont shut me up because whatever you have to say I already knew it before you did."

What a brilliant observation on someone who has not yet bothered debating with you, who is talking about things that it looks like you do not know. And HAHAH I KNEW FIRST is about as effective as "I have that shirt at home, you're a loser!". Grow up.