They found a new section of the bible today.

How did this go from bible arguments to bigfoot marrying Shuuda? XD

You asked Shuuda if he wanted to kiss Bigfoot.

Also, you haven't watched much 'Destination Truth' now have you?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That "nigga is OUR word" bit is reinforcing a stereotype just like many other things. Just like white people and minivans.

Until we steal your minivans.

How did this go from bible arguments to bigfoot marrying Shuuda? XD

Trolling, off-topic, ego clashing.

You asked Shuuda if he wanted to kiss Bigfoot.

Also, you haven't watched much 'Destination Truth' now have you?

Not really, dont watch tv much. Only thing I honestly do is study the bible, come here and entertain myself writing or posting elsewhere, eat, bath, sleep, work, etc. But not much tv.

Until we steal your minivans.

Trolling, off-topic, ego clashing.

Oh, ok. XD

Or people starting debates on things and being unable to continue, so instead they spam their ways into other subjects. Either one.

Oh, so you want to keep arguing? Why not do so in a different topic called Bible prophecies? Lets see your real knowledge, mister death.

Or people starting debates on things and being unable to continue, so instead they spam their ways into other subjects. Either one.

You know good and well this topic was doom from the start, so it was my duty to ruin and kill it. Seriously, ANY topic with religion will die within X amount of posts.

Or something involving the complete opposite of that.

Oh, so you want to keep arguing? Why not do so in a different topic called Bible prophecies? Lets see your real knowledge, mister death.
You know good and well this topic was doom from the start, so it was my duty to ruin and kill it. Seriously, ANY topic with religion will die within X amount of posts.

Isn't there still a religion thread in General? V_v

I say bible stuff can be discussed in a serious way, without you fools going all berserk and shit. lol

No one really went berserk. >_> Except you.

Prophecies are pointless to debate. They make vague predictions and at some point in the following centuries something happens that could fit them and all of a sudden it's "OMAGAWD JESUS SAVE ME!". Maybe I will post just to see how apeshit you really are though, I mean, you already don't believe in evolution even though it's just as much proven as gravity is, let's see how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Edit, where the fictional place where sinners go is the topic?

Edited by Death

Isn't there still a religion thread in General? V_v

Yes. Until people started to bash and harass other people for their viewpoints. It really started out as a way to understand what everyone believed in to end stereotypes. Sadly, the egos started clashing and it went to hell.

I honestly do not like religious topics because nobody should have the fuckin' right to flame or attack anyone for what they believe it. You look even more silly than a freakin' body builder in a tuxedo.

Big brother is aLWaYs watching.

BIG BROTHER IS A GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY LIKE DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING AND HENTAI!!!

Edited by King_Zephiel

Yes. Until people started to bash and harass other people for their viewpoints. It really started out as a way to understand what everyone believed in to end stereotypes. Sadly, the egos started clashing and it went to hell.

I honestly do not like religious topics because nobody should have the fuckin' right to flame or attack anyone for what they believe it. You look even more silly than a freakin' body builder in a tuxedo.

Which is why I mostly just read them. They're fucking hilarious most of the time.

I actually think it got that way because of people denying science, even though it was over things that even Christians believe in, and then naturally Godless bastards decided to explain it some.

It's fun watching both sides make such lousy arguments, if I was any better at arguing I'd blow everyone away (maybe an exageration but seriously there are so many holes and assumptions it is hilarious)

Just answer this thing for me, as serious as you can be, guys. When you do something bad, something that makes you feel guilty afterwards, what does that tell you? That there is a fine line between good and evil. God and the devil do exist, but the devil is the one who is reigning supreme here on earth atm, so he has many of you blinded. Blinded in a sense with all the stuff you think is right, when its not.

When you sin and you feel guilty after you commit your sin, or at least makes you feel uneasy, you know you've done wrong.

The truth is the devil is going to his destruction soon, and he wont be going alone. No, he's gonna take as many humans as he can with him. We all have an opportunity to reflect and walk the good path. Because once that time is up, there will be no going back. And all those that did not believe, that were too blind to see the truth behind all this mystery, will perish along with him.

So yeah, as it says in the bible, you people keep doing what you are doing. Evil peeps keep being evil, good folks keep being good, it does not matter in the end. Only a select few will survive anyway.

And that is all I got to say.

It's fun watching both sides make such lousy arguments, if I was any better at arguing I'd blow everyone away (maybe an exageration but seriously there are so many holes and assumptions it is hilarious)

Disprove evolution and prove that the young earth theory.

Oh, another good thing to reflect upon is the bible itself. Just take a look at all the wisdom written in it. You cant possible come to even imagine that humans alone could write such a book. They wouldn't even come close to something like that. Humans wrote the bible, alright, but with God's own instruction.

What other fact do you want me to say? I want to help save as many of you folks as I can.

Because the end for this system of things is close to its end.