Japanese voice clips of Selena from Fire Emblem Fates.

Don't know about downloading (I mean, if you have YouTube premium or a third party program that lets you download from YouTube then you can) but I found this link on YouTube with it:

Not sure if some are missing though.

2 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Don't know about downloading (I mean, if you have YouTube premium or a third party program that lets you download from YouTube then you can

There's an handful of websites for that, but those aren't exactly worth using. Plus, I remember that there's an Chrome extension for that

9 hours ago, ARMADS!!! said:

Don't know about downloading (I mean, if you have YouTube premium or a third party program that lets you download from YouTube then you can) but I found this link on YouTube with it:

Not sure if some are missing though.

I appreciated it! The video is great too since I knew about it.

But I want attack voice, hurt voice, others of Selena when she battles. I tried to look through carefreejune's Japanese voice clips of Fates, but the audio files are hex-type and very hard to find... 

6 hours ago, コーポレーション said:

I appreciated it! The video is great too since I knew about it.

But I want attack voice, hurt voice, others of Selena when she battles. I tried to look through carefreejune's Japanese voice clips of Fates, but the audio files are hex-type and very hard to find... 

Oh, you want the battle quotes, I found these on this site:

https://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Fire-Emblem-Fates/Selena/

There's both in english and japanese (to play the audio, click on the tiny player button under the image of tge japanese or amercian VA, to play in the respective language), they seem to match with the battle quotes cited on the wiki so I think it must be this.