FE4 Chapter 3 Softlock

445j

So I was playing through Chapter 3 of FE4, and I just seized Madino. Thing is that the chapter doesn't progress after this point. I'm playing on the latest Project Naga patch too, and I already beat the game once, so I have no idea why this happened on my 2nd run. At least Deirdre is safe and Eldigan doesn't go and get himself killed. Maybe this is the secret true ending lol

Well, now you become happy that you reached the secret true ending and don't complain. Jokes aside though... Didn't progress past where exactly? You didn't even get the cutscene with Claude meeting Sigurd (when you just seize Madino)? Or you got that one but not the Shannan-Deirdre scene? Are you 100% you actually seized it? If you are sure, then maybe try saving the villages right behind the Castle, I wouldn't think that's mandatory to progress but given the circumstances it's worth trying it.

I didn't get the cutscene with Claud and Sigurd which I thought was weird. I already restarted the whole chapter, but I'll try saving the villages before seizing next time.  

42 minutes ago, 445j said:

I didn't get the cutscene with Claud and Sigurd which I thought was weird. I already restarted the whole chapter, but I'll try saving the villages before seizing next time.  

Oh danm... but good luck this time though. If you think you might find yourself on the same situation again, watch a playthrought of the chapter on YouTube to be sure you're not missing any missable step or anything, maybe a triggerable conversation (I wouldn't think that any of them is mandatory, but still worth trying) or something else.