So I played persona 4 till like...........4 in the morning

Masu

And then i had a dream XD It was funny, i was in the midnight channel, and my stupid "true self" shows up and hes like "WAHAHAHAHA U REELY HATE UR FRIENDS AND UR A SELFISH PRICK AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" and I just stand there and go "Yeah i know." and he goes "WHAT THE FUCK? You're supposed to deny it so i can turn into a overpowered boss!" and im like "I know. Hence my not denying it" and then he just goes "WELL SCREW YOU" and pulls out a gun and just shoots me. He just fucking shoots me! WHAT THE HELL!? Hes supposed to speech about his plans being thwarted! What the hell kind of boss packs heat JUST IN CASE their original plan fails!? DATS BS!

You dont shoot yourself in the head anymore (IF YOU LOOKED AT THE PERSONA 4 TOPIC YOU WOULD KNOW). You use cards

*VOMITS* Cards?!?

Also, I'm calling YOU emo, because your true self shot you.

*VOMITS* Cards?!?

Also, I'm calling YOU emo, because your true self shot you.

oh wait you arent kiba.(was about to shout "SAYS THE GUY WHO PLAYS MAGIC IN THE GATHERING)

I played Magic the Gathering for five years now.

kiba just got really into it recently. I was never one for card games, all i did was collect pokemon/digimon cards, i never actually played though :/ *sill has all my pokemon cards*