Miss Tama's Splendliforuous Spritez

Miss Tama

Let's see... what to write? Well, I'm relatively new to FE spriting (I started mid June), but I did have a few years of experience with other styles before that. The two things you'll quickly notice about my sprites are that they are very custom (a fact I'm not entirely proud of, but has a lot to do with my absolute failure at splicing), and that I'm very, /very/ bad when it comes to variety. You'll see what I mean.

croppedversion2.pngTILTYU.pngLEEN.pngsylviatryeighty.pngtrytryagain.png

Most recent sprites first. Vika, Tiltyu, Leen, Sylvia, and my OC archer Lucy, in that order. I was told that Sylvia didn't look like she had the proper expression, and I attempted to change it. I'm not sure whether she looks deranged or not.

newfae.png

My sole battle sprite as of yet, and an older version of Fa(e).

dindraineoverworldnocursor.gif

A map sprite for my dancer OC. Other frames still in progress.

Older stuff will be linked:

Tama [mage]

Lucy [old version]

Niamh [troubadour]

Dindraine [dancer]

Lynelle [peg knight]

Sheeda

Fury

Fury [full body]

Nova [yes. the crusader]

Generic Villager Girl #25

Tiltyu looks okay, but the amount of hair coming from the back is enormous. Leen and Sylvia look way too old, and Leen's head stoops over her body like she's sticking it out or something. Sylvia, in my opinion, doesn't look promiscuous enough. She needs to have a more "Serra" look to her. Also both of these have a really strange design from the front part of the hair. It looks too messy, and too much like a shrub. Lucy also has the same hair problems.

Fury-fullbody's head also stoops out. Also, her feet are massive.