i have a question...

?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

should I give this to her? i really want to...but i dont wanna be all pushy-like.

if you dont know who "her" is then dont bother saying yes or no.

it was my mother's (or a-mom. [i dont like calling my adoptive mother "mother"]) and she gave it to me recently. She wants me to give it to someone special...and i plan on doing so.

if yes...then this will be her christmas present from me.

DSCN0442.jpg

This,

ask your friends not us

:/ yeah. and thats so easy right? i mean. its not like they'll tell everyone around town. and then it surely WONT get twisted into something else.

TRUST ME i have been around that block before

i dont know why you guys are bitching about this. if you dont want to fucking answer then dont dammit. shit.

Edited by Gatrie

:/ yeah. and thats so easy right? i mean. its not like they'll tell everyone around town. and then it surely WONT get twisted into something else.

Essay?

What? Don't ask us ask your friends

i dont know why you guys are bitching about this. if you dont want to fucking answer then dont dammit. shit.

sadly that mind set never works as seen in majority of old members vs hardasses when we kept saying "If you dont lke FFtF stay out of it" and they didnt care. But yeah...........i myself wouldn't be asking an internet forum..........nothing personal

sadly that mind set never works as seen in majority of old members vs hardasses when we kept saying "If you dont lke FFtF stay out of it" and they didnt care. But yeah...........i myself wouldn't be asking an internet forum..........nothing personal

nothing personal taken