Armor Knight/Generals discussion

What "FE3 Player" said is pretty much true, Zagaro and Wolf as generals seriously put a dent on H5's difficulty so let's discuss who besides Zagaro and Wolf make pretty good units as Armor Knights and Generals (since DEF is quite an important stat in this game). The candidates (as well as their average stats if all their growths happen while in Knight/General Class) are:

Draug

Ogma

Barst

Bord

Cord

Castor

Darros

Ceasar

Roger

Dolph

Macellan

Horace

Listed in order of recruitment.

Discuss... who's best for H5? Who's best for the other difficulties? Who's not worth making one at all? Rank them as you will.

Only thing I can say right now is that Darros wins on having the best earlygame DEF.

Edited by Boo

Draug is the best General IMO. He turn out to had better speed and skill then my other knight, (with was shocking blink.gif ) and looks like a badass.
This is H5/Merciless mode, right?

Anyway, I don't even know if any Armor Knight can be useful on H5. They're too easily doubled and you'll be seeing Silver Lances long before they'll get decent defense and HP.

This is H5/Merciless mode, right?

Anyway, I don't even know if any Armor Knight can be useful on H5. They're too easily doubled and you'll be seeing Silver Lances long before they'll get decent defense and HP.

Yeah that's true for the earlygame, no doubt there. Later when Brave Weapons appear, they'll be really good.

Horace is the best one, no contest. He's actually useful for a while. Draug would be better if C2 enemies didn't rape him so hard.

Probably but there's got to be some1 in the earlygame that can be a decent tank. Darros has pretty good DEF as a Knight but that blasted 0% growth in SPD just sucks and that haunts him for quite a while =\.

Zagaro doesn't make EVERYTHING go tink. Mages and lategame fire mamkutes still get to them. Mages can't one round Zag, they WILL one round a class swapped armor.

And eventually is too damn long. Espically when you factor in that they're getting owned all over the floor due to getting doubled all the dang time. Honestly, Doga is more pratical than any class swapped guy you get. And that's really saying something.

• 2 weeks later...

Darros is pretty much the best earlygame tank (besides Z and W) but you'd have to overfeed EXP on him so that he can survive.

In conclusion. Forget earlygame tanks. Lategame Generals are still good and Dolph is best (besides Z and W) if you can train him, which shouldn't be too hard since he can use Ridersbane and Javelins right away.

Armored Knights sucked why did they even make them we all know that the only good tanks are generals (my opinion). Oh and the girl that could be a general in FESS was beast against magic and phisical attacts.

Her DEF isn't suitable for a General. Gilliam is better.

Edited by Levin