So...

Fireman

From great (Friday: Ice skating with a friend and watch XMEN 3 over at his house, while wisecracking about superheroes, super powers, and anime) to Shit (causing a trojan to invade my mom's laptop because I was being a selfish jackass.)

I slept through most of it. Ah sweet free time.

Tell me about it. Before I knew it, it was 4PM. ;_;

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing...

Edited by Fireman

Tell me about it. Before I knew it, it was 4PM. ;_;

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing...

I would've liked to have awakened at that time today. Hell, I'd stay up all night to be nocturnal this week if it wasn't for the appointments I have tomorrow and Tuesday and my date on Wednesday.

Edited by Boo

I partied all weekend. Yey for having a social life! :P

No parties for me this weekend. But I'll have enough parties around Christmas and Newyears Eve :P

Last night I saw The Day The Earth Stood Still. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good

Then today I woke up at 8, went to church and ran the soundboard because I'm cooler than you, then helped pack everything up because we don't have our own building yet and we're using a school. After that I went and got Panda Express with some friends, and then I went with my family to go feed the homeless. After that, I went and hung out with some old friends I hadn't seen in a while. Decent weekend I guess.

Edited by ­­­­

Bad. I only meet my parents for in weekend and everytime I meet them, we always end up in a stupid discussion. My computer have been broken. My friend slap me for because he think I am flirting with his girlfriend....wonderful weekend.

Last night I saw The Day The Earth Stood Still. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't good

Then today I woke up at 8, went to church and ran the soundboard because I'm cooler than you, then helped pack everything up because we don't have our own building yet and we're using a school. After that I went and got Panda Express with some friends, and then I went with my family to go feed the homeless. After that, I went and hung out with some old friends I hadn't seen in a while. Decent weekend I guess.

The trailers kinda gave me that impression. XD