Third person singular

looses

Simple past

loosed

Past participle

loosed

Present participle

loosing

to loose (third-person singular simple present looses, present participle loosing, simple past and past participle loosed)

1. (transitive) To let loose, to free from restraints.

2. (transitive) To unfasten, to loosen.

3. (transitive) To make less tight, to loosen.

4. (intransitive) Of a grip or hold, to let go.

5. (archery) to shoot (an arrow)

Usage notes

* Do not confuse loose with lose.

Edited by Nightmare

I HATEHATEHATE that misspelling.

It's been a very long day Nightmare. I hit my head on a concrete wall. My partner didn't show up for a presentation we were supposed to do, I spent my entire time home, studying and working on a portfolio, and probably some more things, but I had a concussion today because I hit my FUCKING head on a FUCKING concrete wall.

So I apologize for adding an extra 'o'. <_<

It's been a very long day Nightmare. I hit my head on a concrete wall. My partner didn't show up for a presentation we were supposed to do, I spent my entire time home, studying and working on a portfolio, and probably some more things, but I had a concussion today because I hit my FUCKING head on a FUCKING concrete wall.

So I apologize for adding an extra 'o'. <_<

Your sins are not forgiven. Why? Because making up silly excuses doesn't undo the wrong doings done by the sin you've did.

Your sins are not forgiven. Why? Because making up silly excuses doesn't undo the wrong doings done by the sin you've did.

I think that's grammatically incorrect.

And get over it Hika. Yeah, I made a mistake, and I apologized for it. There are more important things for you to be dwelling on than your apparent hatred for me.

And this isn't the topic for this anyway. This is a topic for CGV. How the hell did this turn into a topic about me?

If you REALLY have a problem with me, PM me then. If not, just keep your comments to yourself. No one else really cares.

Plus, my spelling error has no relation to what I said before. YOU'RE the one that brought it up.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

I think that's grammatically incorrect.

And get over it Hika. Yeah, I made a mistake, and I apologized for it. There are more important things for you to be dwelling on than your apparent hatred for me.

And this isn't the topic for this anyway. This is a topic for CGV. How the hell did this turn into a topic about me?

If you REALLY have a problem with me, PM me then. If not, just keep your comments to yourself. No one else really cares.

Plus, my spelling error has no relation to what I said before. YOU'RE the one that brought it up.

Spelling errors are very sinful. I'm not talking about your racism. I'm talking about the spelling error. They are completely seperate matters.

The grammar error was on purpose.

But seriously, LRN 2 SPIL!

Spelling errors are very sinful. I'm not talking about your racism. I'm talking about the spelling error. They are completely seperate matters.

The grammar error was on purpose.

But seriously, LRN 2 SPIL!

Oh. My mistake then.

....*Reads spelling for dummies.*

Oh. My mistake then.

....*Reads spelling for dummies.*

Hey, where did you get that? I wonder because reading Doom's posts is annoying as fuck so I'm gonna give it to him. And then take all his money and belongings as payment.

I just have to ask, try not to take this as an attack because it is not meant as one, I am very curious. Why would someone post if all they have to say is "k"?

Because they want their extremely long fifty million paragraph opinion to be heard.

Wait, should it not be "lost count"? In fact, allow me to fix it up for you.

Over 5000 posts. I assume, like most people, you lost count at some point and stopped caring, but congrats anyway.