Tearring Saga

Robert

I have it, and was meaning to try it out... Never got around to starting it really, though. Farthest I got before was on my crappy computer, which lagged. Got the chapter right after you choose a character to take with you, or something.

Part of the reason I quit also was 'cause I couldn't get the filter to work with the character portaits, which look ugly against the "painted" backdrops. I need to get around to fixing that next. Thankfully, Vince takes care of everything needed for gameplay on Serenes Forest ^^

Does anyone have the latest Tear Ring Saga for the PS2...(maybe not so latest)

Berwick Saga you mean? My brother has it, and he hates the game. -_-

It's not exactly a copycat if it's made by the same person. >_>
This.

I should play it sometime. I'm sure I have its iso somewhere...

Dammit, you two beat me to it.

Tear Saga seems like a game I should pick up. I heard Nintendo was upset with the original creator of FE after he left to design this game.

Is Tear Saga extremly similar to FE?

Yes, as I think someone mentioned, TRS is basically just Fire Emblem with another name. It's that similar.

Anywaym I managed to play half of Berwick Saga via emulation. It was pretty good, although it often reminded me of FE5's unfair scenarios/mechanics. I heard it's much easier once you've finished the game once though, presumably since you can prepare better. All in all, it was a refereshing change from the samey FE gameplay (not saying that's necessarily a bad thing in itself) I've been used to.

EDIT

You might want to check the TRS pages on the main site, if you haven't already : o

Edited by VincentASM

All in all, it was a refereshing change from the samey FE gameplay (not saying that's necessarily a bad thing in itself) I've been used to.

This is exactly why my brother hates this game. For being different from FE.............................and also for being Japan only.