Any typos/mistakes you've noticed?

VincentASM

Just curious. The localisation team usually does a very good job of editing the story, but there are the odd occasions when they make some minor slip ups. Heck, even the Japanese team make typos.

Anyway, my offering:

In the ending scene of Prologue III, Malledus explains that Marth cannot return to Altea because he'll get himself killed. He says that he's the only one who can defeat Medeus, since he's the descendent of Anri, the dragon-slayer, and a son of House Akaneia. Wait, what? House Akaneia?

My thoughts- They clearly meant House Altea, since Marth has no direct blood relations to House Akaneia (AKA the Akaneian royal family in the Japanese version). The closest thing is that Anri was in love with Akaneia's Princess Artemis, but the two never got together in end. Malledus says the same thing in the Japanese version, although some Japanese fans seem to agree that it's a mistake.

I might not have been too clear, but:

Malledus says the same thing in the Japanese version, although some Japanese fans seem to agree that it's a mistake.

At first I thought it was the localisers' fault as well, but you can't blame them for everything.

Edited by VincentASM