Looking for a particular save file (FE7)

BoxesHS

Hi everyone,

I know it's probably a long shot, but I'm really hoping someone in the community might have this file they could maybe fish up and share. I've played this game to death recently and am putting it to a bit of a rest for a while, but I feel bad knowing that there's a hidden chapter that I never once experienced for myself. That chapter is the fabled Chapter 19xx: A Glimpse in Time.

If you're unaware, from what I've read it requires multiple different difficult prerequisites: Playing Lyn's story and ensuring Nils is at least at Level 7 before finishing Chapter 10, playing Hector's story to Chapter 19, unlocking Chapter 19x and actually killing Kishuna on that chapter without him escaping.

I just can't bring myself to play through Lyn's entire story again plus all of the stuff needed to get to 19x AND reset until I get a 19x playthrough where I'm lucky enough to actually pull of the Kishuna kill. I'm begging that someone has a save file saved at that chapter so I can just load it myself and experience it. Worst case scenario, any save file with parts of the setup work cut out would also help. A Chapter 10 Lyn's story save that has Nils already levelled to 7 and a turn away from winning. A Hector story save that made sure to continue from a Lyn save with Level 7+ Nils, etc. But a direct save ready to go at 19xx would be absolutely best.

I'm at that point where I recently played it to the point where my brain is looping the stage music in my head and I can recite several parts of the dialogue by memory. It would be such a massive help to just go directly to that chapter. Huge thanks in advance if anyone has this.

P.S. One final note, I would be playing this through RetroArch on my Steam Deck, I'm afraid a savestate file or those .sps GameShark files won't load. I would need a .sav or .srm.