Pokemon Colosseum/XD: Gale of Darkness

Admiral "Bull" Halsey

Pokemon XD was much better than Colosseum (it's predecessor), except that Colosseum's main character was much cooler. But I agree that XD and Colosseum both had really cool plots and that other Pokemon games should follow in their footsteps. Their stories wasn't really cheesy, like most Pokemon games, but kinda' dark and evil. I think a handheld game with both all the wild Pokemon (like most Pokemon games) and some snaggable Pokemon (like XD/Colosseum) would be really cool.

I have/played both. Colosseum is a bit boring for me but I like XD. Favourite of the ADV generation games for me.

Still, Miror B. does make Colosseum that much better.

Edited by Drayano

I have played and completed both. One of the 12 Pokés of my future Giveaway/game even comes from my XD playthrough. :P

And I am grateful for the Lucky Egg XD gives to the player, it helped me so much in the GBA games.

I've played both. I like the change in storyline from the handhelds, but I don't really find as much replayability in them. Lack of being able to catch wild Pokemon (except for the few in XD :/) made me feel like there really wasn't much to do after beating it. (Maybe there was more, actually; I haven't played them for a while).

Now ll I really do on XD is use it to trade between my FireRed and Emerald since I have only one GBA >_>

Still, Miror B. does make Colosseum that much better.

He makes a great role model in the game. A hilarious one too. Still, I kinda knew that the Mayor a.k.a. Evice was the main villain all this time since Nascour walked out of his office which was kinda a big giveaway don't you think?