The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

I think stealing and using in one night is an option, but normally you can't self-target.

God I feel like I'm making this game harder than it has to be.

I'm gonna wait for Jamie/Makaze to get some posts in and see what they think.

I'll be honest - I debated on FPS checking FE Fan but felt that would be very rude to do to someone in their first ever mafia game.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I think stealing and using in one night is an option, but normally you can't self-target.

God I feel like I'm making this game harder than it has to be.

I'm gonna wait for Jamie/Makaze to get some posts in and see what they think.

I'll be honest - I debated on FPS checking FE Fan but felt that would be very rude to do to someone in their first ever mafia game.

Oh true, I see it in the rules. Well that scratches that- forgot about that rule.

I feel I need to clarify this because I can't sleep with it nagging on my brain, lol.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I can copy the role PM of a dead player and then use that copied ability on an alive player. So that cop role DF had? Where they can find out the role of another player? I can copy it and use it.

If I was Mafia...Bluedoom would have been dead Night 1.

41 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Because in using my role and discovering Bluedoom was the doctor, they'd have been killed immediately.

What I'm trying to say here is that my Role PM allows me to copy the ability of a deceased player and then use that copied ability on an alive player. I'm not sure how else to say it without copy/pasting it directly, which I'm not sure is allowed.

What I was trying to say was that, I'd I was the Mafia, I would have copied DF's ability after he was lynched Day 1 and tried to find the doctor and kill them Night 1. This is also me under the assumption that I'd get the info from my copied-cop ability before choosing the target to kill.

And because I'm very tired, I feel very backed into a corner, and I know I'm not explaining any of this correctly, I should also note that my power is a one-time use and I have not used it yet. I tried to use it tonight and got blocked. And this

I promise you, I am not the last scum. If it actually comes down to it, I will claim my role and tell exactly why I'm not scum.

followed by my other posts of poor explanation quoted above, was my dumb-butt dyslexic brain trying to tell you why I'm not Mafia in a scenario that, in my head, made sense, again under the assumption that I would have the info from the cop ability before picking the target to die that first night.

22 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I feel I need to clarify this because I can't sleep with it nagging on my brain, lol.

What I'm trying to say here is that my Role PM allows me to copy the ability of a deceased player and then use that copied ability on an alive player. I'm not sure how else to say it without copy/pasting it directly, which I'm not sure is allowed.

What I was trying to say was that, I'd I was the Mafia, I would have copied DF's ability after he was lynched Day 1 and tried to find the doctor and kill them Night 1. This is also me under the assumption that I'd get the info from my copied-cop ability before choosing the target to kill.

And because I'm very tired, I feel very backed into a corner, and I know I'm not explaining any of this correctly, I should also note that my power is a one-time use and I have not used it yet. I tried to use it tonight and got blocked. And this

followed by my other posts of poor explanation quoted above, was my dumb-butt dyslexic brain trying to tell you why I'm not Mafia in a scenario that, in my head, made sense, again under the assumption that I would have the info from the cop ability before picking the target to die that first night.

So there's a problem with the first bolded:

Ichigo's slot already had a cop role. Sure, they could have taken it and used it to do MORE role hunting, but logically speaking, there would be more desire for other roles like RBs, docs, etc that would be more desirable to either increase the OFFENSIVE power of scum, or to increase the PROTECTION for themselves.

To be honest, I'm more wondering the question: Why would you NOT copy/use DF's role as Town!FEF, knowing that town LOST THEIR COP D1 MISLYNCH? Why would you not do the backup role there, and use it to scum hunt as the replacement cop and either CLEAR or OUT a scum check? 

With you claiming that you refrained from acting N1, and then attempted to act N2, makes no sense to me. There was a VERY GOOD INVESTIGATION ROLE that we lost D1, and as townside, that's not a role you'd want to copy, with it being a X2 SHOT FULL COP ROLE? 

I don't buy it. Newbie or not, that simply is a role I would never expect a townsided player to ignore/NOT copy, especially with it resulting from D1 Mislynch.

##Vote:  @Fire Emblem Fan

LET US ENTERTAIN YET ANOTHER 1v1, DEKU TREE STYLE. 

Also, if you are Ichigo's scumbuddy, your removal of Ichigo vote makes sense as an attempt to save him, and claim that "something was bothering you". Like you were giving people the chance to flip to me rather than him, which would have been a Mislynch and saved Ichigo from the Lynch for another day phase/another NK.

And because I'm very tired, I feel very backed into a corner, and I know I'm not explaining any of this correctly, I should also note that my power is a one-time use and I have not used it yet. I tried to use it tonight and got blocked.

Oh no.

I do not know what to say here because - I received a message at the end of n1 telling me "The back up role selected DF's role"

So either you're the back up and you're lying about it - or this message is elie trolling me, which seems unlikely - or host error actually happened, which also seems unlikely.

I don't think I can NOT vote you with that being said and I'm sorry.  If you are town, this is gonna be weird, and if you are scum, don't worry it happens to everyone and everyone makes a slip sometime or another on wording.

##Vote: @Fire Emblem Fan

If jamie or Makaze come around and hammer I'm fine with it.

If this flips town good luck to town in solving the rest.

Eury crumbed a role and heavily acted like she was said role on previous day phase so I feel like it's likely town but, 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Shinori said:

Oh no.

I do not know what to say here because - I received a message at the end of n1 telling me "The back up role selected DF's role"

So either you're the back up and you're lying about it - or this message is elie trolling me, which seems unlikely - or host error actually happened, which also seems unlikely.

I don't think I can NOT vote you with that being said and I'm sorry.  If you are town, this is gonna be weird, and if you are scum, don't worry it happens to everyone and everyone makes a slip sometime or another on wording.

##Vote: @Fire Emblem Fan

If jamie or Makaze come around and hammer I'm fine with it.

If this flips town good luck to town in solving the rest.

Eury crumbed a role and heavily acted like she was said role on previous day phase so I feel like it's likely town but, 🤷‍♂️

I am sheeping Shinori on Eury and feel a lot better about Eury's posting today.

I have one big, huge doubt here. How did Elie know this information?

Trolling you is 100% an Elie move.

This still makes FEF look horrible, though.

Waiting for Jamie.

5 hours ago, Eurykins said:

So there's something I need to point out, because it made me half laugh, half facepalm when I saw Makaze posting something earlier.

So are you assuming the 1v1 was some form of Scum V Scum gambit? Cause that's kinda weird tbh.

Secondly, you want to claim that my vote "Came out of nowhere" for Ichigo last day phase? I'm not usually one for noting "Cherry picking posts", but I wish to direct you to the posts below that I made last day phase, before my Ichigo Vote ever posted:

ALSO, FOR CONTEXT, THE VOTE ON ICHIGO (the post below) WAS ALSO WHEN FEF CHOSE TO UNVOTE, WHICH LEFT US AT A VOTE COUNT ON ICHIGO'S SLOT THAT DID NOT MEET LYNCH REQUIREMENTS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT NO LYNCHING SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE LAST DAY PHASE, AND EXPLAINED VOTE FURTHER:

So. Tell me, why/how am I even remotely scummy for voting on a now confirmed SCUM WAGON @Makaze?

Attached some highlighted screenshots.

Multiple times you made it very clear that you did not have any issue with Ichigo yourself.

I feel a lot better about your posting today but there's still a possibility that it's all performative.

With that said the way that you specifically mentioned the 1v1 and it played well with the role you claimed makes sense.

Screenshot_20240914-051508.png

Screenshot_20240914-051553.png

5 hours ago, Shinori said:

Obviously I used it and kill still happens so I guess My role is just dumb and worthless.

:huh:. Hmmmm. 

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I can copy the role PM of a dead player and then use that copied ability on an alive player. So that cop role DF had? Where they can find out the role of another player? I can copy it and use it.

Role Thief? That’s not AI. 

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

If I was Mafia...Bluedoom would have been dead Night 1.

But you wouldn’t have got your results until Day 2 and even then Marth died immediately the night after? 

I think I get what Eury’s claiming. 

3 minutes ago, JamieIsBored said:

:huh:. Hmmmm. 

Role Thief? That’s not AI. 

But you wouldn’t have got your results until Day 2 and even then Marth died immediately the night after? 

I think I get what Eury’s claiming. 

What is your personal PoE?

19 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I am sheeping Shinori on Eury and feel a lot better about Eury's posting today.

I have one big, huge doubt here. How did Elie know this information?

Trolling you is 100% an Elie move.

This still makes FEF look horrible, though.

Waiting for Jamie.

Trolling is a very elie move.

But my message specifically stated - "the back up has taken DF's role"  Not in this exact wording but very close to it.

How the fuq does elie have that information? I don't know, and if they did have this information then I assume they got it from something else role related but I have no idea what that is.

And if they were 'trolling' me here, how did they troll me with EXACTLY why FE fan claimed.

I think my biggest gripe is the fact that like DF said their ability is a 1x and they are stating they didn't use it n1 to get DF's cop role, which could be a newbie mistake but I mean if I go by the message i have in my role pm then there is someone lying here - and if it's elie who lied to me I'll just bitch at him for being stupid in post game.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Trolling is a very elie move.

But my message specifically stated - "the back up has taken DF's role"  Not in this exact wording but very close to it.

How the fuq does elie have that information? I don't know, and if they did have this information then I assume they got it from something else role related but I have no idea what that is.

And if they were 'trolling' me here, how did they troll me with EXACTLY why FE fan claimed.

Ellie does not have this information. Ellie made this up completely. This is the most logical scenario. Yes this is 100% something Ellie would make up out of nowhere with no basis that there is even a role in the game that can do this.

FEF's role is not a backup.

4 hours ago, Shinori said:

Did jamie maybe just catch the scum both frame 1?

My redemption for not being aggressive enough last game.

4 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Makaze. Like you said, they IMMEDIATELY picked out a Mafia. Plus, they didn't know what "Entete" meant and I think accidentally outed themselves as Town.

4. Jamie. I'm starting to think the interactions D1 with Ichigo was just for show, to be honest, and I'm starting to wonder about the role PM.

I “picked out” Ichigo immediately Day 1, why is it “for show” when I do it, but for Makaze it’s towny? 

4 hours ago, Shinori said:

In which case - I think it could be jamie lying about their watcher claim to some extent because maybe elie didn't actually visit me.

He did. That message is from Elie 100%. Maybe his message tells someone a random action of the night?

4 hours ago, Eurykins said:

Cause of all the people to kill the past Night Phase (Shinori, myself with Ichigo's flip, or even Makaze?), why kill Bluedoom? Or even Jamie? 

Scared of Doc before going into -Lo? 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, Eurykins said:

O KILL BLUEDOOM? Because if the block went off, and other players CONFIRM it went off (IE. Jamie?),

My action failed yes. 

Source - bolded.  Saw it in eury's quote.

Makaze is just town to me from swinging at ichigo.

Jamie seems town based off of ichigo interactions from day 1.

LEaves me with FE Fan and Eury.

I had light reasons to town read Eury early on but not anything I felt was clearing for her but the way they handled the ichigo lynch yesterday + their claim gives me feeling that they are more likely town.

Which just leaves FE fan who has been kind of in my PoE all game.  I really think that if I'm wrong about someone here it actually would be jamie, not Eury.

I also though just think it's FE Fan here, sorry homie.