The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

25 minutes ago, Shinori said:

What I said in this post still makes sense to me but it does occur to me that Jamie did something similar in my first game I played with them and they were scum there.

I'm pretty sure I just tunneled an inactive and then died with the two wagons before me being power roles. Not my best game.

26 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Really question why scum wouldn't kill this slot though.

Potentially they were more scared of the jailkeeper or they thought doc would be on me or something?

13 minutes ago, Shinori said:

So what's your PoE eury?

Seconding this question.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, to me it sounds a whole lot riskier if we hold off on lynching today. It puts us dangerously close to losing, more so than voting tonight, so I think I'd personally feel better if I put in a vote. Like I said earlier, I feel that Bluedoom and Makaze are Town, and it Shinori isn't lying than I think that's another Town. For the moment, I'll believe Jamie's claim, as well, so by process of elimination I'll tentatively say

##Vote: @Ichigo

Also my claim is specifically the reason why I said - If df flipped scum people shouldn't use 1x actions.

I was actively trying to NOT fuck over town roles.  If df had flipped scum I intended to use it then and maybe go into day 2 and see if we could have a perfect game.

2 minutes ago, JamieIsBored said:

Most likely. Add FEF in there too and you're almost guaranteed to find one. 

Issue is - we get 2 lynches assuming nothing else at night.

ALSO I THINK ICHIGO IS AT L-1

PLEASE SOMEONE UNVOTE.

We should give them the ability to claim at the VERY least.

@Fire Emblem Fan - if we call for a mass claim it's solely because we don't want counter claims happening in the next phase.  If we miss lynch this phase - and scum does a night kill.

We enter the next phase at 3 town - 2 scum.

Let's say you for example claim doctor.  Someone else could potentially go "HEY NO IM THE DOCTOR"

Then we have two people both who have claimed the same role and guarantee that one in those 2 is scum which makes solving that a little rough because one is lying and the other is telling the truth.

Claiming before that phase stops scum from being able to do that safely.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

It's been a mafia role plenty of times on SF.

This is my very first game, I have no idea what's been where how many times, but when I asked I was told it wasn't very likely to be a Mafia role, so that's what I went with.

Understandable.  For the most part I think you should avoid thinking too much into role spec because generally role spec is NAI and won't GENERALLY solve the game outside of specific cases.

You're better off looking at associatives and how people interact, act, and treat each other in the thread.

Well, I think @Shinori and @Eurykins seem to be suspicious of each other, if only lightly, and I know @JamieIsBored is suspicious of me and seems to be suspicious of @Ichigo. @Makaze subbed in and I don't think there has been enough interaction with anyone for me to form an opinion on interactions.

From all of that, I think Eury is more likely to be Mafia than Shinori, if Shinori's claim is to be believed and they really are trying to buy Town time. I don't think Makaze is Mafia, based on Aster's posts before subbing out.

D2 ends in a little under 6 hours.

Votals later, maybe. I'm kinda falling asleep, sorry.

4 minutes ago, JamieIsBored said:

Was kinda expecting something more with the buildup lol.

I'm happy to lynch Ichigo today.

I was double checking because I didn't want to claim if the votes would swing elsewhere without it. It still narrows things down for the mafia