The Mafia to End all Mafias - GAME OVER

Sunwoo

I assume their thoughts probably won't change based on that claim.  I'm trying to decipher how I feel about eury going "yeh 1 v 1 me and them together"

Because I don't think I've ever seen her do that as scum.

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Votals

Ichigo (3): Makaze, FE Fan, Jamie

Not voting (4): Shinori, Eury, Ichigo, Bluedoom

I think these are right, but I might've missed something. Please let me know if I did.

D2 ends in a little under 3.5 hours.

By the way, I'm only realizing now that I fucked up the hammer numbers earlier today. Sorry.

Deadline lynch is at 3 votes. Hammer occurs at 4 votes.

I did put them back lower in my list.

If you had to name two right now who is bluedooms buddy?  How do you read eury's declaration to 1 v 1 with you?

I don't know if there is anyway to even save you but I appreciate you not hammering so we can talk in this case where we are wrong.

17 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

To use a term I've only just been learning about here, do you think Bluedoom is "coasting"?

Yeah kind of. For instance where do they stand on me?

17 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I did put them back lower in my list.

If you had to name two right now who is bluedooms buddy?  How do you read eury's declaration to 1 v 1 with you?

I don't know if there is anyway to even save you but I appreciate you not hammering so we can talk in this case where we are wrong.

I don't know honestly. Maybe Jamie, maybe Eury. Could be Fire Emblem Fan as well. I think one might be on me, actually.

Just now, Ichigo said:

Maybe Jamie, maybe Eury.

If you're town, help me solve Eury/Jamie as best as you can here.

What do you read in eury's more recent post where she is like all fine for the 1 v 1 with you?  Do you think scum makes that post when going into *YLO tomorrow means they just die in that situation?

Also I believe I linked a post that I think is a 'decent' reason for town telling Jamie from day 1? Voting vanity wagon - not voting counter wagon DF even when the only other option was themself.  Something like that I believe.

How do you read into that?

No they aren't confirmed mafia from your PoV - but I'm asking do you think mafia!Eury willingly like throws herself into a 1 v 1 with you this day phase?  Cause that's basically what she volunteered to do.

I guess you could say you were currently the lead wagon at the time when she said it but that leads reason to believe that if she's is willing to go into a 1 v 1 she runs the risk of dying from the town if you flip villa - seeing as a lot of the town today was like "Ichigo/Eury" PoE range.  Do you think wolf!Eury would state that?

Like most of the thread had you/Eury in PoE and eury willingly stated basically "If we are PoE what about we just 1 v 1 between us?"  And in that scenario if you get voted out - flip green - there is a high chance that town goes after Eury in that scenario.

Do you think wolf!Eury would do that instead of just keep her head down or even just add you into their scum list or add to the case against you?

I'm here for a few.

Assume I sheep Shinori.

I agree with their PoE. Jamie lives until we have a reason to do otherwise.

See you at night.

I think Eury is scummy by PoE alone. I can't read their walls.

This is a case where a tracker on Eury or FEF would come in handy.

Watch should be on the next target after Jamie.

Shinori is locktown for that claim.

I think she's been in my PoE list but I read her posts as townie during this game and her most recent posts this day phase have been townie to me so I'm super hard mixed on that.

Ichigo not self-hammering feels good too but I mean they could just be holding out for the chance that more people showed up and that I try to lead a CFD.

4 minutes ago, Makaze said:

I think Eury is scummy by PoE alone. I can't read their walls.

This is a case where a tracker on Eury or FEF would come in handy.

Watch should be on the next target after Jamie.

Shinori is locktown for that claim.

Can't or won't? I think it's more that you prefer not to, than anything else lol.

Ichigo flipping town in this scenario will actually be tragic btw, if I'm the only one who has any associative flips with/against him.