• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Here's my latest video:

Some more ridiculous Lekain pwnage.

Anyway, here's the youtube description:

Rolf ORKO's Lekain with 8 critical hits in a row. Note: Deadeye is the same as a critical, can put an enemy to sleep, and can activate over a critical. The set-up was quite complex. I reduced Lekain's luck to zero, using Tibarn with Shriek. Also, Rolf has support bonds with Oscar, Boyd, and Shinon, further boosting his crit rate. Finally, he has Adept and Wrath and is equipped with the Brave Bow. I did not max out his strength, as he would kill Lekain too quickly at full power.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my latest addition:

It's another one-turning of Dheginsea, but only with attacks from Ike.

The youtube description:

Without killing a single other dragon and no healing.

Relevant Info:

Ike has Nihil and C-level support with Mist.

Mist and Elincia both have Pass.

Reyson has Celerity.

Tibarn has Smite.

Nailah has one Statue Fragment so she can shove Elincia.

Here's my newest upload:

It's titled "FE10 Levail Vs Special"

The youtube description:

First and foremost, I want to give a huge thank you to Rolanmen1. I sent him all the recorded match-ups and he re-mixed the entire video for me, as I have no idea how to splice videos. Not to mention, he made the video in HD!!!

As the title says, video is a special collection of Levail matches. The line-up is as follows: Oliver, Sothe, Elincia, Lucia, Haar, Boyd, untransformed Nailah, untransformed Tibarn, untransformed Caineghis, and 1st Tier Leonardo.

These set-ups require various skills, supports, and even support bonds, most of which are self-explanatory. Theres also the cover tile, which boosts defense by 10 points. I was able to boost Caineghis crit rate by placing Giffca and Skrimir right next to him. They are rescued by Haar and Jill (both with Savior), so you cannot see them on the map. Another trick which is not so clear is reducing Levails luck to zero, which I did for the Leonardo match-up, to give Leonardo the highest crit rate possible. This trick is done by using the bird only skill Shriek, which I assigned to Tibarn.

The Sothe part is actually Rolanmen1s idea, which he came up with after numerous chats with me about the whole video collection. Also, the fabuLEOus bow name is Mekkkahs idea, and Im a great fan of his sense of humor, not to mention awesome vids.

Anyway, heres a link to their channels:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rolanmen1

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mekkkah

I was actually confused as to what the whole point of the video was when Oliver failed to ORKO Levail, but then I realized that Valaura has poison as a side effect. Good shit, bro.

But was stealing his shit really necessary?

Edited by dondon151

I was actually confused as to what the whole point of the video was when Oliver failed to ORKO Levail, but then I realized that Valaura has poison as a side effect. Good shit, bro.

But was stealing his shit really necessary?

It wasn't necessary at all, but if Levail dies from poison, you miss out on two beautiful items, and I'm not one to let things go to waste.

Awesome stuff. The Caineghis and Tibarn videos where they Falcon Punched Levail was epic. Though, do you have something against the guy? He died so many times ;_;

I have absolutely nothing against Levail. The thing is that he's the best 3rd tier enemy without Nihil. In fact, I wish there was another, more powerful opponent against which you could use some nice skill activations.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the lastest vid I worked on "VS Maxed and Skilled Enemies of Rebirth(1)":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv9CH3VXR68

Basically, I provided goldieX39 with one of my saves and she warped my team back to 4-E-1, with completely maxed enemies, all of whom had every tide (Blood, White, and Night). I still managed to two-turn that chapter with completely legit team. Aka, I didn't use the Wishblade, assign extra skills, use Dheginsea, etc.

Here's my latest collaboration with Goldie

"Rebirth(3) A Maxed Dheginsea"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qb0qdwvzc4

The youtube description:

leopoldstotch711 takes on his next challenge!

Dheginsea is at his max stats along with Nasir and Gareth side by side of him to add their tides to his insane power!

Reyson has Celerity and the Boots.

Oscar has Dragonfoe.

Caineghis has Smite.

Rolf has C-level attack support with Micaiah.

This is leopoldstotch711's save file, the only hacking involved being Nasir and Gareth's positions and Dheginsea's stats.

• 1 month later...

I have a highly abused team this playthrough so I can take on some crazy ideas. Aside from low turning, I'm going to do the 1 turn kill on Hetzel in 4-4, and on another playthrough I am 1 turning 3-13 with Leo and 1 turning Dheginsea with bolting attacks only.