Create Yourself

Deity

Lets see how many of you create yourselves...I might just use you in the story...But dont think this is for that, this is just to see how you would fit as an FE character. =D *Grins*

No God-like characters please, besides, that will only make you look like a fool. ^^

Name: Rad Quetz

Affinity: All seven, thanks to the magic rings he wears. But he naturally was born under the fire affinity.

Class: Dragon Lord

Items: Dragon Blade, Phyrff ring, Gaunt Ring, ten other assorted magical rings/necklaces lol

Bio: Rad is a member of the Quetz family, a noble dragon house that resides in Dragonia. Always serious, likes to use his magical trinkets and get in trouble. He despises violence and does anything to help anyone who might be in trouble.

Masu

Class:Masu

Affinity:Masu

Items::/

Bio:Masu is Masu. He makes fun of whiners, beats up jackasses and doesnt afraid of anything

Your item should be MasuMasu instead of :/.

No God-like characters please,

Name: Rad Quetz

Affinity: All seven, thanks to the magic rings he wears. But he naturally was born under the fire affinity.

Class: Dragon Lord

Items: Dragon Blade, Phyrff ring, Gaunt Ring, ten other assorted magical rings/necklaces lol

Bio: Rad is a member of the Quetz family, a noble dragon house that resides in Dragonia. Always serious, likes to use his magical trinkets and get in trouble. He despises violence and does anything to help anyone who might be in trouble.

:mellow:

Also, enjoy hell, you blasphemer, creating false idols is a sin.

gee_wiz_emoticon-1.gif

Edited by Black Knight

The bitch that got pwned was you, black Night, by me. Haha, its pathetic the way you try to cover it up.

Show me proof that your so called hell exists.

Edited by Quetzalcoatl

The bitch that got pwned was you, black Night, by me. Haha, its pathetic the way you try to cover it up.

This is hilarious, for like, eighteen separate reasons.

HEY MAKE ANOTHER COOL TOPIC ABOUT "PWNING SOME NOOB IN PM" CUZ UR SO PRO.

HEY MAKE ANOTHER COOL TOPIC ABOUT "PWNING SOME NOOB IN PM" CUZ UR SO PRO.

What do you think I am, a slave to take orders from you? You dont tell me what to do, you big goof. ^^