Err...

Cynthia

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's called boredom. If people find something in internet memes that entertains them, then go right ahead.

Personally not entertained by them myself (I do say "penis" sometimes, damn you Nightmare) but that's just me.

Fox lives on Penis (no pun)

Also:Lern2lowalz

First of all, calm down.

Second of all, that would compromise the idea of ORIGINAL material. I said to come up with something original, it defeats the purpose if I do it for you...

when that happens ppl bitch : D

For the record Toa Lord Sothe, I've seen Sexcopters on other sites too.

Lies!

plus, all these jokes are funny because we know that they mean. New ones are new to us and we'd be like "wtf does that mean?"

Was that absolutely necessary?

Sometimes you gotta let things out rather than holding it in. But i know you will disagree and you ppl will go "NO MAWSU HERES THE 5 MILLION SMART WAYS TO GO ABOUT IT LERN2NOTBETETARDED"

I ask for 2 simple things.

1. Not make humor at others expense this includes using terms that are derogatory or discriminatory.

2. Be original. Don't just follow fads and trends and internet memes.

Really not that hard.

Was that absolutely necessary?

kinda. she never likes any of our jokes and she always complains about them, but never saying anything herself

All memes start out as stupid fads.

exactly

1. Not make humor at others expense this includes using terms that are derogatory or discriminatory.

Really not that hard.

1. ok, fair enough

2. *sigh* fine, I'll try, BUT I will keep the old ones for old times sake

Really not that hard.

How many times must i say that I DO have my own things besides fayg? (but im not posting it here cuz you wont think its funny and instantly dissmiss it : D)

kinda. she never likes any of our jokes and she always complains about them, but never saying anything herself

Incorrect.

Just because I don't use chat language like, "lol," or "rofl," doesn't mean I have never laughed. I have laughed at a few jokes I've seen that were original.

I don't NEED to joke all the time because I'm not trying to make anyone laugh, however I think a lot of people would appreciate a little more thought put into said jokes.

You know what? Everyone just shut the fuck up. You're all being stupid. Everyone has either become an overly sensitive prick, or a flamming mindless asshole, and it's killing the forest.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

STOP BITCHING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.

And if any of you agree with me, you have no right to, cause you're just as stupid as everyone else.

We're all being idiots. So everyone just shut the fuck up and learn how to stop being so fucking stupid.

Really not that hard.

Welcome to the internet.

Maybe she doesn't like lowbrow humor or ignorance. :o

I dont think EVERYTHING is lowbrow and ignorant, but yes a lot is. It's just our kinda humor :D

You know what? Everyone just shut the fuck up. You're all being stupid. Everyone has either become an overly sensitive prick, or a flamming mindless asshole, and it's killing the forest.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

And if any of you agree with me, you have no right to, cause you're just as stupid as everyone else.

We're all being idiots. So everyone just shut the fuck up and learn how to stop being so fucking stupid.

How can an idiot give advice? : D

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Not needed Lyle.