When did I get warned?

Deity

And why?

If it is because of what I said in my feedback dump, then those two bastards had it coming. All they do is go post negativity, so I hope I wasn't the only one warned, because if I was, this whole system is messed up. You guys let everyone get away with crap, when in fact you should like put an end to it.

And why?

If it is because of what I said in my feedback dump, then those two bastards had it coming. All they do is go post negativity, so I hope I wasn't the only one warned, because if I was, this whole system is messed up. You guys let everyone get away with crap, when in fact you should like put an end to it.

You've acted like a total douche bag the day you joined.

I wasnt talking to your ass.

Let me put it nicely for ya: I was talking with the owner of the circus, not the animals.

:/

If you were to look through your posts it may be possible you find out why.

UNLESS MY LOGIC IS BAD AND YOU DIDN'T GET WARNED FOR A POST YOU MADE.

Did I say I was talking to the animals?

No, I was awaiting the word of a mod or Ad

so everyone but fox mussashi lord glen vincent wist and jyo are animals? lol

I know what I post, it does not merit a warn in my view. Those fawks are being total assholes abusing feedback...so yeah, that's my view on things.

As to you all other fools, you think you can make my life miserable by acting like total jerks, go ahead, keep being jerks, I will just get a little tougher on you, until you cry for your momma.

I already started with Hika, did you all see the sad expression on his face? ^^

Furthermore, I would advise against using that tone any further, especially if you don't want that warn bar to increase again.

(And, to most everybody else in the thread, you don't need to further incite trouble.)