Hello!

nicedracula

Hello! I've only played Awakening and Three Houses, but have recently gotten interested in playing some of the older titles, so I thought it might be nice to try hanging out at this forum since I've lurked on it before.

Also, miss forums in general! Happy to see this one is still around.

1 hour ago, nicedracula said:

Hello! I've only played Awakening and Three Houses, but have recently gotten interested in playing some of the older titles, so I thought it might be nice to try hanging out at this forum since I've lurked on it before.

Which game you planning to play next?

6 hours ago, nicedracula said:

I started playing Sacred Stones, tho I'm also considering Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn because I've heard a lot of good things about them!

Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn are very good, though very expensive to get physical copies of and not as easy to emulate as the other old games. I would also suggest playing Blazing Blade early, as that game was designed for new players and this has an unskippable tutorial the first time you play it, which can be a bit obnoxious if you're already very familiar with the series. It's also available on the Switch's virtual console service so quite easy to play.

11 hours ago, nicedracula said:

Howdy. Welcome aboard

Relatively new to FE myself. Been into VGs since the days of the Atari 2600 but only just discovered this series about 2 years ago

To second what @Jotari said, after you do Sacred Stones get into Blazing Blade next. It's a great story IMHO and the characters will address you directly, so there's plenty to hook ya. Binding Blade takes place in the same world as Blazing Blade but 20 years later, and its way tougher so be ready for that