New User Here

Elibean Mudkip

New forum member here and relatively new fire emblem fan.

If my username wasn't a dead giveaway, I'm an avid fan of the Elibe games with my favourite of the two being Binding Blade. Like many other Nintendo plebs I got into this series purely because of Smash Bros as I have Roy and Ike as pocket mains, and in hindsight I find it kinda ironic how the first three FE fighters reflect their viability in their own games (Marth being OP in his first game but getting weaker with each one he's in; Roy being low tier trash up until the very end; and Ike who many people wrongly believe is OP AF when in actuality he's pretty average compared to the rest of the roster).

All joke's aside, as far as me playing FE games I have played Binding Blade, Blazing Sword (though I haven't finished Hector mode yet) and a tiny bit of Sacred Stones as well as some fan hacks on the side, particularly Eckesachs and some Project Ember. I'm also trying to get Three Houses and Awakening as second-hand copies but to my dismay no stores have them.

Oh and before anyone asks how I could enjoy a game with such wonky hit rates and a terribly balanced roster, I haven't beat hard mode yet, it may or may not change my opinion on the game but let's just say Dieck died early, stuck on chapter 4 and immediately got offput on the idea of playing the mode when I remembered chapter 14 exists.

Welcome to the forest! We hope you enjoy it here. It's always nice to see new people register.

As far as finding second-hand copies, a decent bet would probably be to check Amazon or eBay if you have the means to get the games that way. I'm not entirely sure if you'll be able to find anything that's listed lower than full price, but it's worth a shot if you're trying to get it for cheaper.