Lex X Lachesis; Her best pairing

Chalis

Fia, you just had to insist, didn't you? ):<

Let's face it, her so called 'canon' pairings are bad both statistically, and in-game wise.

Finn is about as canon with her as he is with Edin or Aira. Granted, he is not the best pairing for either. The best pairing dealing with Finn is Bridget, but we're not talking about Finn's pairings (or Bridget's).

Firstly and leastly,

According to what most FE5 players believe, Lachesis had an affair with Beowulf and did it with Finn. How lovely.

If this is what you call love, you are mistaken. Lachesis is known to have relationships with everything but the kitchen sink, and Finn? Finn extremely loyal to Cuan. In fact, so much so, that he's willing to forget about Nanna (his so called daughter) and keep Cuan's son safe from harm and follow his orders at all times. Does Nanna even have Prayer (FE5)?

So that's a well placed kick to Finn X Lachesis.

Delmudd

Nanna

Next is Deu X Lachesis.

Deu is known to be the greatest father that ever lived, despite being an adolescent 12-year old.

He does not take relationships seriously, and even with his lover's conversation with Lachesis, he's still pretty clueless on how often that woman thinks of other men. "I like your smile" or something to that context. (?)

Deu's children are all the same in the sense, with save abuse or luck, his children will be amazing.

Delmudd

Nanna

Beowulf X Lachesis

Lachesis thinks of her brother so often, Beowulf understands this, let's her off. End relationship. Pretty straightforward.

Delmudd

Nanna

Lex X Lachesis

Not canon, less drama, more fun.

Delmudd

Nanna

:< go.

Didn't I tell you that I have no argument for Finn/Lachesis aside than it's one of my OTPs? :<

In my opinion Lachesis pairing doesn't matter (as long as she is paired it's good) since her kids won't be that good in the end. A lot of other children characters can overpower them. So why bother? =x

Sorry, arguing it's not my stuff. Go ask Mekkah. =3

Except Lex is already taken. By Arya. So...no. :]

8D

I like the way you think! Lex/Ayra is also one of my OTPs.

Edited by Ishtar

Your 'fun' involves hijacking topics.

DDDDDDDDDD8

The same goes to you, young lady.

Aira is better off with Jamuka. :mellow: (Yes, this is an OTP of mine, as well is LexLachesis. Shush.)

I prefer Canon pairings in FE4. =P

To answer your question, Nanna does not have Prayer in FE5.

I know that. But Delmud doesn't have Duel/Charge either, so skill in FE5 aren't genetic, they are learned. =P

Dew x Lachesis sux. Yay, Bargain on people who hardly use it. The stats are kinda good, but nothing worth fawning over, and will be dragged down due to the fact that training Dew to 30 is a piss job.

Lex x Lachesis has the problem that you need to sacrifice the desired Pursuit Ring to one of them to make them even worth something in combat, and the other will suck either way. Elite is nice, though Nanna doesn't need it (staves give a shitload of EXP anyway). It's better spent on kids who are around for longer and only have combat (such as Ayra's broken kids).

Beowulf x Lachesis is probably the best time-wise and it allows you to pass junk to Delmud easily, but Fin x Lachesis is very good statistically (roughly the same as Beo, but gives an actual Luk stat), gives a better skill, and you can easily kill Jacoban and/or Shagaal with Fin to pass on a good sword to Delmud if you wish. (SilverXL Delmud one-rounds most stuff in Ch6, and after that he can buy stuff) Also, Fin gives Nanna +5 Spd at the tail of Ch7, which is crucial.