Government Survey for School

Cynthia

Alright, so I have to finish this paper for government tomorrow, only problem is I haven't started due to other classwork that was taking up a large amount of time. (My teachers have a habit of over assigning...)

I guess late is as good as time as any though.

Alright well basically we have to conduct a survey about the three major parties, and see what people know about them. I'm supposed to pull the most common truthful statements out of people's explanations and show the percentage of how many people know where the parties stand on what issues, and the parties' histories. It's hard to explain and it's more complicated than it sounds...

I'll be asking people on other sites as well, but help would be appreciated. If you would be so kind, please tell me what you know about the following (I see a lot of reading up ahead...)

History of the Democratic Party

History of the Republican Party

History of the Green Party

Where each of the three parties stand on: Abortion

Where each of the three parties stand on: Gay marriage

Where each of the three parties stand on: Economy

Where each of the three parties stand on: The War

Please try to be somewhat detailed instead of saying, "They support/oppose it" try and state WHY they do so. You can keep it brief, but try and put a little extra thought into it. It'd help me a lot.

Alright, so I have to finish this paper for government tomorrow, only problem is I haven't started due to other classwork that was taking up a large amount of time. (My teachers have a habit of over assigning...)

Alright well basically we have to conduct a survey about the three major parties, and see what people know about them. I'm supposed to pull the most common truthful statements out of people's explanations and show the percentage of how many people know where the parties stand on what issues, and the parties' histories. It's hard to explain and it's more complicated than it sounds...

I'll be asking people on other sites as well, but help would be appreciated. If you would be so kind, please tell me what you know about the following (I see a lot of reading up ahead...)

History of the Democratic Party They're cool.

History of the Republican Party EleFATS are dumb.

History of the Green Party The Leiberman?

Where each of the three parties stand on: Abortion Yay!

Where each of the three parties stand on: Gay marriage Nay!

Where each of the three parties stand on: Economy Ack, Linens N' Things went out of business.

Where each of the three parties stand on: The War Bush's bush told him to start it.

Please try to be somewhat detailed instead of saying, "They support/oppose it" try and state WHY they do so. You can keep it brief, but try and put a little extra thought into it. It'd help me a lot.

There's my opinions/thoughts.

This what I know ( a lttile)

History of the Democratic Party Started around between the late 1800s and early 1900s. They were the original Republican Party

History of the Republican Party

History of the Green Party

Where each of the three parties stand on: Abortion Republics are usually against while Demos are for it. Remember, most Beauticians are mostly Christian. I really think it is because of religious belifes. Then again, not all party member share the same faith.

Where each of the three parties stand on: Gay marriage (See above)

Where each of the three parties stand on: Economy

Where each of the three parties stand on: The War