How fun is Fire Emblem 4

Mr.Shiu and Watch

The first generation is fantastic. The storyline is great, and the battles proceed largely without much waiting.

The second generation is much more boring. Using the children is interesting, but maps take far longer and aren't as exciting until the final two chapters.

It's rather nice the first time through, but I've never found much want to play a second time through, likely 'cause there's no real incentive to use other characters each play--you use them all already. Sure you can mix and match parents, or do a sub run, but at least for the rest of the series, I feel like I can go through the game again with an entirely unique cast once again.

You conquer a country seems fast paced.

Considering that you play for two generation in span of 12 chapters. Yeah. =P

Though that doesn't make the story less awesome. Even I must admit that 2nd Generation's story is shallow.

It is an overrated borefest full of plotholes, horribly composed music, disturbing game play, and waterdown graphics. It is a game you want to skip over.

Fe4 is actually a pretty great game and there's a reason why it is so well beloved.

I must be the odd one out, because I didn't think it was particularly fun. The game-play seemed a bit boring compared to the rest of the series.

IMO, you just have to have a taste for the classical music. I really loved that aspect of this game. Besides, there's many interesting things you can do in this game. The plot isn't overly excessive either. Revivial of dragons and demons tend to bore me. FE4 took it in a different light. Sure, there are dragons involved, but it's not like you can even use them let alone abuse them.

Revivial of dragons and demons tend to bore me. FE4 took it in a different light.

Actually it was the 1st Gen that took it in a different light. 2nd Gen is pretty much the same as standard FE storyline, with overpowered charcaters.

Sure, there are dragons involved, but it's not like you can even use them let alone abuse them.

Hurr.....Narga? Does it count? D:

It's okay, but I find that the staticness of the enemies and the repeated boss faces makes it only really fun the first 1-2 times. Also, the RNG really sucks hairy donkey balls when it comes to level-ups.

Good luck abusing Narga.

You just can’t ignore my mistake even for once, can you?

And good luck in abusing Holsety too.

The repeated boss faces are awesome.

Harold is love.

Edited by Ishtar

Also, the game is rather easy.

And you might note that there is a Lover system, which two of your characters get in love, and their child will get their stats based on them, as well as some weapons.