Hi everyone ^^

Tokine

Hey there, I'm new here so I don't really know how to properly introduce myself to you guys, but hey, I can try, can't I?

So, well, I'm a girl, I'm 14 and I'm Vietnamese. I love Japan and its music, I also love its manga and anime and its culture! I like to draw, messing around with photoshop and playing games. As for school subjects, I love English, Biology and Chemistry and I especially hate P.E and Vietnamese! I'm a friendly person and I can keep secrets, I won't say I'm energetic because sometimes I could be lazy beyond imagine :D I'd like to be friend with everyone who read this post!

Welcome to the forest. Follow the rules, have fun, and all that. You'll have to forgive my lack of enthusiasm. It's rather late where I live and I'm tired. :[

I think the guys here have enough restraint to not flirt with a 14 year old. <_<

lol

I just had to lol at that. And since I posted...

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Like Gustave over there, you'll have to forgive my lack of enthusiasm. But I'm not tired or anything (ok maybe I am), I'm always like this.