Melty Blood Actress Again

Masu

I know none of you faygs (save rei and kiba/faiya in the future) have nor will play this but, ppl who DO like melty blood and cant, talk about it here (nightmare,warachia etc)

Roa, is beast. Well not full moon. he's weak sauce. Full moon tohno on the other hand is great. As is full moon tohno akiha

I rape your shit in the game too Masu :). I can now do the meterless loops from fullscreen and in the corner.

Nero is MAAAD gay. He plays like AC Nero, but has more options.

Edited by Rei

• 3 weeks later...
Dude, how does Roa play? I've been wanting to try him out.

hes got a new feel to him. a good number of his moves cause the enemy to launch into the air leaving them open for a nice bnb. But he has low HP like Len Arima Vakiha and Nanaya :( but VERY nice damage output

Played it on my friend's PC last week, pretty epic. I can't really remember anyone's name, but I always play the guy in the suit and tie.

You can't play Actress again on the PC... :/... You mean act cadenza?

Imported from Japan? I know there are arcade machines in the US that were imported from Japan.

who cares? there's an actual machine is the east coast which makes it win! more time for RAAA!!!!

Actually, AC is at my local arcade. :P

luck <_<

but yeah AA is in NY and i think somewhere else in another us arcade.

also

A MD arcade is getting blazblue. which is AWESUM(although the arcade that has AA ALSO has blazblue right across from it : D)