I've had it, I am leaving

Deity

To post on my story. =D

You mean the story about which you were afraid to post a Feedback topic on, because you didn't want any body to point out any of the many flaws that arise from the fact that you don't know how to write and refuse to take advice? :D

Masu, you've done the same fucking joke before. You have no room to talk.

not after getting yelled at. I just woke up one day and did it : D also why are you so pissy? I dont feel like yelling at you right now :/

not after getting yelled at. I just woke up one day and did it : D also why are you so pissy? I dont feel like yelling at you right now :/

Because you're being a jerk. Just stop.

Why'd you have to go and get our hopes up you big meanie. ;_;

Lemme guess, because I wanted to annoy you idiots?

You mean the story about which you were afraid to post a Feedback topic on, because you didn't want any body to point out any of the many flaws that arise from the fact that you don't know how to write and refuse to take advice? :D

No, I mean the one where feedback is not supported due to the fact that most of you idiots all you care for is insulting and telling others about their mistakes when you fools dont put yourselves to think of the ones you make.

i am honored to be praised by you :P

I only say those things cause I love you and I know that you're not the asshole you pretend to be.

But enough of that. I'm done with this discussion.

I only say those things cause I love you and I know that you're not the asshole you pretend to be.

It's too bad you don't love Quetz then...

We speak English on these forums, Quetz.

So do we at FEE^^

Anyway, *goes to post more on story*

Oh and Blitz, you will make an appearance there, even if you dont like it. ^^

Come in, make stupid remark, leave. Classic.

Masu, whatever you like to be called, Revan is right on this. Outsiders like Revan and I fucking with him is one thing, but an established SFer being put off by his shit actually says something.