Pokemon Platinum

torifae

Are you getting the game?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes because it's awesome.
    • No because I already have D/P anyways.

I've already played through the Japanese version.

I had 4 lv 50 or so Pokemon going into the battle with Cynthia and no ice-type moves... it took me literally 2 hours to devise a strategy that would defeat her (by then I was also running out of hyper potions and revives).

Most of it involved CM/Wish stalling with Gardevoir against her special attackers and required 5 sacrifices against her Garchomp

Edited by dondon151

I already have Diamond. I really don't want to train my Pokemon all over again. D:

I barely lay a finger on my Pearl too. But you can always trade them into Platinum no?

lol

I have lots of Pokemon I want to transfer, about 40. I think it's going to be too time consuming, catching 40 pokemon and then trading them. :[

I'm satisfied with Diamond. I have no reason to get Platinum. ;D

Not saying it's a bad or anything. :x

Edited by Yuli

I already have the Japanese verion of it. Played through the scenario mode it until I got access to all Move Tutors (i.e. until I got to the Survival Area), and got the Member's Card. Only current special event Pokémon missing is the Special Eevee, and I'll go get it at the end of the week. :)

I also do plan to get the French version of this game once I'll be back in France and when the game will come out there. :P

I don't like poll in this thread. The reason I'm not getting Platinum is because I don't have a DS and no$gba is too slow and choppy. It has nothing to do with whether or not I have D/P.

I might get the game if I can pull together the money, and FE10 hasn't drained my wallet. I have Diamond so I don't have to have it, but I think Platinum looks entertaining enough to be worth the cost.