• General
    • Super Recruit
  3. 3. Ewan

• Sage
    • Mage Knight
    • Druid
    • Summoner
    • Super Pupil

Amelia, I believe, when a Super Trainee, is a lance-wielding swordmaster, because of her +15% crit, very high speed and lance-lock. If you already have Joshua/Marisa to go the same way, why have a third one? Ewan, I guess, could be a Super Pupil, because it's the only non-hack class that uses all three magic types. But I like Staves and dark magic, plus Druids can use anima too in this.

Super Recruit Amelia has very high speed that's murdered by her abysmal constitution. 6 con is at least a 2 AS penalty from every lance that's not an Iron Lance.

Super Trainees aren't that good =/ All three of them desperately need those con bonuses from other promotions.

Ross-Either a Berserker or Hero. Mostly likely Berserker.

Amelia-Paladin. In this class she can pretty much become the best character in the game. Becomes dodge queen upon this class, especially with supports as well as she fights her best with Brave (Hero) weapons. The only drawback to this class is that they cannot use Axes like they could in FE6 and 7. In this class..she is the best character to bring to the Lagdou Ruins.

Ewan-Summoner. Because Knoll sucks, and that Ewan is the only good Dark Magic user in this game.

• 3 weeks later...