Pokemon Wi-fi tourney

Doom103

Ack... so many mistakes. I been away from the competitive scene for too long.

Very GG raven.

Looks like we've both been out of it for some time. If it wasn't for that one Pokemon of mine, I would have lost. I rely on it far to much.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Number of Pokemon in your party. >_>

That's not an answer to anything...

That's just a random sentence, but it probably is just a bad way of saying "You use however many Pokemon you want", which still only answers one question.

That's not an answer to anything...

That's just a random sentence, but it probably is just a bad way of saying "You use however many Pokemon you want", which still only answers one question.

Actually, it is the answer to the question you proposed. fayle

Double, Single, and 6vs6 correspond with the number of Pokemon you have in your party during the tournament battles. I guess I overestimated your understanding of simple phrases.

Actually, it is the answer to the question you proposed. fayle

Double, Single, and 6vs6 correspond with the number of Pokemon you have in your party during the tournament battles. I guess I overestimated your understanding of simple phrases.

Your answer was a lazy response to one question, and you never even specified which.

I was right and you were wrong. You're not going to die or anything.

Your answer was a lazy response to one question, and you never even specified which.

I was right and you were wrong. You're not going to die or anything.

You're an idiot.

If you actually read the original response, you would see that I singled out which question I was responding to.

I was right and you were wrong. You also suck at arguements, apparently.

*prepares for Destiny Hero to scream "ABANDON TOPIC" in the childish manner he always does*

Wait, they're trying to enforce a freeze clause on wi-fi?

Somewhat yeah, I said keep a mental note.

I just realized how stupid that sounded.........

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

So were are we?

Who has battled

Okay, so here's the situation for me :

I PMed Faiya / Ciel last Sunday for arranging our battle, emphasing on the fact I was available the whole week save for this Sunday 1st February, and proposing him to tell me on which date and hour between those limits would suit him.

Still no anwser from him since then as I'm writing this.

So in short, there's only one day left (Saturday) for me to have an opportunity for the battle. And let's just say I won't have much time on this day either, as I have lots of appartment chores to do. :/

Edited by AceNoctali

Okay, so here's the situation for me :

I PMed Faiya / Ciel last Sunday for arranging our battle, emphasing on the fact I was available the whole week save for this Sunday 1st February, and proposing him to tell me on which date and hour between those limits would suit him.

Still no anwser from him since then as I'm writing this.

So in short, there's only one day left (Saturday) for me to have an opportunity for the battle. And let's just say I won't have much time on this day either, as I have lots of appartment chores to do. :/

I am terribly sorry about that. I completely forgot, and I have yet to get my parents to fix the wifi. I will have to forfeit :(

I am terribly sorry about that. I completely forgot, and I have yet to get my parents to fix the wifi. I will have to forfeit :(

Oh well

Nore I've been on all night,

the guy who has to battle Masu gets a by

comeon guys post the results