Help!

Robert

My first playthrough I used excalibur, but this time I forgot it :unsure:

I dont know what to do....none of my characters can hut him without being killed (master weaponry)

Advice please?

Edit

Chapter 16a thracia 776

Edited by MaraeSceptre

Iron Cutter also works on them. Make sure that the character has enough defense to survive two blows.

I'm not sure who this Bluke dude is supposed to be, I guess you mean the General on the throne?

Couple of random things I can think of:

- Get Mareeta to trigger her skills on player phase so she attacks without being countered. Between critical, Moonlight Hit and Starlight Hit, that chance should be enough. Obviously requires her to be raised. Continue is added if she promotes, and obviously Mareeta Sword helps as well.

- Hammer should do a shitload, so just get that to hit. Othin getting Wrath'd Hammer should do the trick, he just needs to dodge one hit then land his. Alternatively, abuse for a Hammer crit on player phase.

- If you raised Tina's Mag high enough, you can Thief Staff his weapon(s). Use Holy Water/M Up to boost it further if necessary.

-