Online Hackers...

Justin

1. A cheating device, I guess. I know many people used Gamesharks in the Pokémon R/B/Y days, so this is probably similar. Messing around with game code is fun, but it should not be used against other players!

2. To be the best without much effort. They want to win and don't care about how they do it. Not that those victories are worth anything, since everyone can see they are cheaters.

3. Only play against friends. If you do play against random people, quit the match as soon as you notice the other is a cheater. Don't give them the enjoyment of using their broken units.

I added sylvan and I think levin added me too

but i go to play a friend and no one is on there...

EDIT: Also Ive noticed a new form of "cheating" when its their turn and they cant beat you they will let their clock run the full 5 mins..and just hide so you cant find them.

Maybe its a legit strat but its annoying when your just sitting there

Edited by Justin

You have to wait until they're online on SF and then you can ask them if they want to play.

I see ...That seems like alot of work just to play a game..

Oh well I guess I could spend my time on more useful things instead. : )

Very nice match Justin, that critical had to work or I would've lost.

you are definitely a good tactition..

I got cocky..and I lost haha.... you rock :)

But I just won one too..I hid a lil more this time ; )

Edited by Justin

I don't understand these hackers they win but not fairly how can they enjoy that?

If they're going to use cheat devices don't use it against other keep it to the adventure mode.

I'm not sure how they do it. I know with flash cards (pirated downloaded games) you can just enter in some codes into a text file, chuck it into the same folder as your game and it'll enable cheats. However, by the looks of it, these hackers enter the codes as they go, because they seem to take a realllllyyyyyy long time. They probably have an action replay or something. And what's worse, they don't even win all the time! A lot of the hackers I've fought end up screwing up the game and unequipping their weapons of something. If they are going to hack they should at least do it fast, waiting 4 1/2 mins for them to fail at cheating is just laughable.

Anyway, I've just been adding any hacker's names I see into the other list. So if I see them online, I can disconnect before the match starts.

EDIT: I generally don't wait in the friends room, I normally go with anyone. But I think Slax said he fought your "Sylvanslayer" team, Justin =D

Edited by Sylvan

I'm not sure how they do it. I know with flash cards (pirated downloaded games) you can just enter in some codes into a text file, chuck it into the same folder as your game and it'll enable cheats. However, by the looks of it, these hackers enter the codes as they go, because they seem to take a realllllyyyyyy long time. They probably have an action replay or something. And what's worse, they don't even win all the time! A lot of the hackers I've fought end up screwing up the game and unequipping their weapons of something. If they are going to hack they should at least do it fast, waiting 4 1/2 mins for them to fail at cheating is just laughable.

Anyway, I've just been adding any hacker's names I see into the other list. So if I see them online, I can disconnect before the match starts.

EDIT: I generally don't wait in the friends room, I normally go with anyone. But I think Slax said he fought your "Sylvanslayer" team, Justin =D

Yeah..he wiped me out : ( So its doubtful I can take you with it.

Im currently doing a playthrough on H5 Hopefully when its all done ill have something worth going against you and Your demon brother lol.

The Action Replay Max DS is a cheating device from Datel that allows users to modify the game values and even hex edit the entire game. When combined with the more powerful, Action Replay Duo Max DS/SP they are able to upload their games onto their computers and modify the game even further.

Most just use the Action Replay Max DS and its standard codes, but most get private codelists from hackers who make codes specifically so they do not get detected by Nintendo while online.

The Action Replay Max DS is available is almost any electronic store that sells the Nintendo DS, so it's easy to see how people get them. With the exception of the Action Replay Duo Max DS/SP, which was discontinued and is extremely hard to find.

I've fiddled with both for offline play when I was bored with Pokemon Diamond. The Duo cost me a good sum on E-bay though...