Anyone up for Wi-fi?

Sek

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try a slightly bigger map so its not crowded? Advance Wars FTA comes into mind...

Ah... alright next time.

GG dude, you lost the second you moved Tiki out of that castle on turn 8 though =\. I need to do something about my 7 Gradivus uses...

Edited by Levin

I figured if I left Tiki she would have died in a few turns after being worn down by the legendary spear and then killed with a wyrmslayer.

Also those few matches were the most fun/exciting I've played so far. Not taking every turn in fear of a forged brave weapon clubbing my units and there was more strategy involved.(Admittedly related to the fact its harder to 1 hit kill stuff)

Edited by Sek

don't mind me, I keep coming and going, I want to watch the cricket, but my DS needs to charge, and the wifi doesn't have enough range to reach the lounge room -so I can't do both XD

I would make a weaker team, but I really can't, my save files hang precariously in the balance, so I can't adjust them until next week's brave sword. (which I *hope* I have the money to forge XD)

Well I'll go and play story mode for a bit then. Rematch later?

Eh sure, I don't mind losing but it's clear that this new team isn't making any difference. I wish I could just buy the Brave Swords now and arena abuse so I can forge enough weapons in a few days.

Edited by Levin

I made the horseman team yesterday. I did berserkers first because I could buy brave axes. This week was bows, I'll finish with swords next week. The horseman team will be finished once they all have both brave swords and brave bows.

I'm online now my code is 378130457735 this is for the Europe version. Anyone want to do a match? I created the room.

I'll join if the rooms still up, just let me add your friend code.

Edit: You know people usually play with fog of war on.

Edited by Sek

Wow Sek you have a tough team. Did you buy items from the secret shop and arena abuse?

I know I just wanted to see your team first do you want to go again with fog on? I created a room

Edit: the room's closed now

Edited by luigi bros