Chameleons?

Sek

I have a question about chameleons. If Xane copies Nabarl a level 10 myrmidon can he use a master seal?

Yeah they can copy anything other than Manaketes

Edited by luigi bros

I have a question about chameleons. If Xane copies Nabarl a level 10 myrmidon can he use a master seal?

*Tests with Elice*

It won't let you.

All about Xane:

He copies every stat including Max HP but he'll initially have his base HP on so you'll have to heal him if you want that fixed.

He copies anything that isn't a manakete and can use all personal weapons as long as he's imitating a person that can use that weapon/stave (Example: Copying Lena gives you a 2nd Hammerne staff user. Copying Marth gives you another Rapier user and so on).

You'd be stupid to use stat boosters on him.

Edited by Levin

You can make him lvl 30, he has decent stat but maxed none (35 HP, 20 in speed, 10 in resis)

Cheine can copy everyone expect Elice and Mamkute (since he is a mamkute too) but if you copy Marth, you can use the Rapier but not the Falchion (tiny and great) I find him really useful and make him in my team every chapter ^^

Edited by BlueRose95

You can make him lvl 30, he has decent stat but maxed none (35 HP, 20 in speed, 10 in resis)

Cheine can copy everyone expect Elice and Mamkute (since he is a mamkute too) but if you copy Marth, you can use the Rapier but not the Falchion (tiny and great) I find him really useful and make him in my team every chapter ^^

He can copy Elice. But yes you're right about the Falchion.