• Karel
    • Harken
    • I don't care.
    • Depends who I need.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karel has nothing exclusive to offer. Wo Dao is a weaker Killing Edge with a little more crit rate, and even then, you can get other few chapters later.

As for the Brave Sword, I think that Linus drops one one the last chapter, but still.

Linus doesn't drop one on the last chapter, but even if he did, it would be 99% useless as the only enemies left when fighting Linus are Nergal, the Dragon and maybe some meaningless magic users in Nergal's room that die to a breeze.

Linus doesn't drop one on the last chapter, but even if he did, it would be 99% useless as the only enemies left when fighting Linus are Nergal, the Dragon and maybe some meaningless magic users in Nergal's room that die to a breeze.

That's more of a reason to get Harken.

I mean, you can kill Nergal with even with Renault.

My vote is... *drumroll* HARKEN! I recruited Harken. I gave him Killing Edge. Who needs Wo Dao when you own enough anyway?

Speaking of Killing Edges, Jaffar breaks his way too fast on 26E. It would be better if he came with 2 killing edges and a vulnerary.

Edited by Reinfleche

^^If Jaffar had two killing edges he would either rush to battle and get himself killed or rush to battle and kill everyone leaving you with no exp and making it more difficult to rescue him so you can talk to him with Nino. It is better for him to break his killing edge, survive with elixirs and wait till you rescue him and take him to Nino.