Scarf? That's what it's called?

Phoenix

Yeah so anyway. I was touching up the story in my sig using Wordperfect Offic 11, and got a little curious about words I could use in place of current ones. If any of you use a document maker/editor you probably notice the little box with the spelling suggestions. You type enemy and if it's spelled correctly you can open the menu and see other word suggestions:

Enemy

Opponent

Opposition

Stuff like that. Well I wanted to put the word Scarf in there just to see if there was anything else related. Yeah, I was kind of surprised by what I saw. For scarf there was only ONE other suggestion:

Scarf

Masturbate while strangling oneself

That's not the biggest leap but DAMN that was the furthest thing from my mind at the time. Also I had no idea the term was Scarf. Also I wonder if women do that. Also I wonder If I'm abusing the word "also".

Scarf

well...this fills my quota for learning something new everyday :mellow:

and I thought learning there was actually a technical term for rubbing nasties the other day was something, this pretty much tops it

Yeah so anyway. I was touching up the story in my sig using Wordperfect Offic 11, and got a little curious about words I could use in place of current ones. If any of you use a document maker/editor you probably notice the little box with the spelling suggestions. You type enemy and if it's spelled correctly you can open the menu and see other word suggestions:

Enemy

Opponent

Opposition

Stuff like that. Well I wanted to put the word Scarf in there just to see if there was anything else related. Yeah, I was kind of surprised by what I saw. For scarf there was only ONE other suggestion:

Scarf

That's not the biggest leap but DAMN that was the furthest thing from my mind at the time. Also I had no idea the term was Scarf. Also I wonder if women do that. Also I wonder If I'm abusing the word "also".

Oh my god that just made my day lol! I think I just learned something new today. People masturbate while chocking themselves. :mellow: