Attention Whores, and their annoyances.

TLSothe

Byo, had it been an obvious thing it would have been one thing. But he took the avatar, the username, and the ID. He had it to where people thought I was him. I don't want that and I'm trying to ask him nicely to stop but he's doing his whole "I do whatever I want I'm god" crap again...I should just take it straight to an admin but I'm trying to just let a small thing happen a personal deal not go to the head-ups.

Byo, had it been an obvious thing it would have been one thing. But he took the avatar, the username, and the ID. He had it to where people thought I was him. I don't want that and I'm trying to ask him nicely to stop but he's doing his whole "I do whatever I want I'm god" crap again...I should just take it straight to an admin but I'm trying to just let a small thing happen a personal deal not go to the head-ups.

OB, you have Me, Krev, YQ, Dave, and many more to prove your case. That's got to give you something.

I can't wait for the irony for some members who will post here. But yes, I think attention whoring has been a bit of a problem recently and it needs to cut down.

Edited by King_Zephiel