Remakes

killaGAW

No.

They never made an English FE6. What makes you think that they will remake the rest?

That's because everyone wanted FE6 after FE7 came out, it was likewise never translated because it was a worse game, too new to return to and it was too new to remake. But most of all, America had no clue how well FE would sell.

Now that they do know how well it does sell, that is, more than Japan, why not keep it going? It's easier than just making new fresh games in which you have to create all these new things, characters and levels. All that's needed is just copying them into newer graphics.

The question should be, are these games not going to be remade?

I'd like to see Gaiden and Mystery of the Emblem remade. I actually wouldn't mind seeing all of them remade, but those are the two I'd like to see the most. I doubt we'll be seeing another Fire Emblem on the Wii what with Radiant Dawn's poor sales.

I REALLY want a FE4 remake, but I'm afraid they'll screw it up. I mean, you can't improve perfection. ;)

Other than the game looking like ass, I would play but SNES looks very unappealing

I just want another brand new game with a new story that doesn't suck.

IMO FE11 sucks, I don't like the characters and the story is lame

IMO FE11 sucks, I don't like the characters and the story is lame

What do you expect? It's just FE1 with better graphics after all. >.>

It is a remake of the first game, not FE3. As such, in still includes Riff, Daros, and the Shooters, along with about five minutes of overall new content added to the game (not counting the added conversations, which pro'lly raises it about 20).

So of course it's not going to include it >.>

Personally after playing all the Final Fantasies except XI (I will not dare pay monthly for a gamea fter I've already brought it). I think III needs a sequel though I haven't finished it the story has holes. VI too cause there was no point in killing Kefka the world was already dead. VII told its story and Advent Children sucked it was just put together to make aquick buck off of nostalgia and can't hold its own as a good movie.

Personally after playing all the Final Fantasies except XI (I will not dare pay monthly for a gamea fter I've already brought it).

Part of the beauty of monthly fees is that those games are still being worked on and expounded upon. For those who can afford the small fee, you have a genre that, as long as your interest holds, you'll be satisfied.

VI too cause there was no point in killing Kefka the world was already dead.

Um, no it wasn't. Did you pay attention to the ending? It clearly shows that the world is slowly but surely coming back to life.

That isn't what I was talking about. In the ending,

Katarin gives birth and the seeds that the girls planted in Kohlingen finally sprout. This is supposed to symbolize that life will continue to flourish. Also worth noting is the the fact that the world had become a wasteland once before but managed to make a comeback.

The patch of grass doesn't have anything to do with it.