Kiki's Delivery Service

Destiny Hero

Kiki vs. Spaceballs  

6 members have voted

1. 1. A tough one

• Kiki
    • Balls

Who here has seen Kiki's Delivery Service? It's the first movie I can ever remember watching, and it's just awesome. The animation's great, the voices are great, everything about it. It's one of those movies where nothing happens, but you can't help but enjoy it the whole way through. I like the people at the bakery, they're cool-o.

If you haven't seen it, slap yourself across the face. And then download it illegally and watch it. Support your favorite movies by not buying them! T_T

Personally, the only time I watch a non-action, non-comedy movie is when it has a gripping plot. And no, I'm not an action movie maniac. I watch some stuff where theres no action for the longest time, but important stuff happens. Kiki's Delivery Service may not be a BAD movie, but it's not the kind of thing that appeals to me for the reasons I've just said. Spaceballs, on the other hand... ... I can safely say that Kiki's Delivery Service cannot go so fast it turns plaid...

P.S. I don't want to buy a movie I'm not sure I'll like, and by the time I watch enough of it online to know it's good I don't need to buy it... Unless it's a series on Netflix. I like Netflix.

P.S.S. I can understand the need for randomononimity, but why make a topic about Kiki's Delivery Service into a poll between it and a Mel Brooks movie?

P.S.S.S. Crazyheadman will do horrible things to those who defy him! The end.

P.S.S. I can understand the need for randomononimity, but why make a topic about Kiki's Delivery Service into a poll between it and a Mel Brooks movie?

Because they're my favorite movies. I watched Spaceballs every day for 2 months.

Spaceballs; I remember literally nothing of Kiki's Delivery Service and Spaceballs was amazingly funny. I do remember it being good, though. (Personally, my favorite Miyazaki films are My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away, though.)

Spaceballs... by far...

Kiki's is great, but it just can't go plaid as said in this topic. Also my sig is Chiri Kitsu cosplayed as Kiki :D

I didn't know that anime characters cosplayed as other anime characters. I wonder how many are fat Yaoi fans.

Spaceballs; I remember literally nothing of Kiki's Delivery Service and Spaceballs was amazingly funny. I do remember it being good, though. (Personally, my favorite Miyazaki films are My Neighbor Totoro and Spirited Away, though.)

Totoro was amazing.

Totoro was amazing.

Yeah, I remember watching Kiki's Delivery Service and My Neighbor Totoro as a little kid. Totoro sticks out in my head, though, because my parents bought the recent DVD release and I can never seem to get the whole 'dust bunnies' bit out of my head no matter how hard I try, even now when it's been thousands of years since I last saw it. Also, because the only thing I remember about Kiki is the kid stuck on the top of the clock tower.

Edited by Herr Wozzeck

I've had the VHS of Totoro for the longest time, and I used to watch it often as a kid. I've never watched Kiki's, sadly, but nothing can beat Spaceballs.

NOTHING.

Except possibly every other film that Mel Brooks made. It's Everlast. (Brownie points for anyone who can figure out the reference.) :P