Gaiden chapter question

luigi bros

I like the faceless units. They come with free weapons. Plus it means I got a sage called Athos. . . . Pity it's a female sage =(

I got one as well, but mine was a he. ...and he was just in time to die and give his fire tome to a freshly promoted Lena. Thank you Athos!

Yes. Just take away their weapons and use them as decoys/very soft meat shields.

I don't really like playing like this, it makes me feel like I'm one of the badguys. I only enter the bonus chapters on a online team playthrough, otherwise I try to keep everyone alive.

Yes. Just take away their weapons and use them as decoys/very soft meat shields.

I don't really like playing like this, it makes me feel like I'm one of the badguys. I only enter the bonus chapters on a online team playthrough, otherwise I try to keep everyone alive.

I don't like playing like this either but I want to go to the gaiden chapters this time, I don't do it regularly though.

It's funny how people join Marth only to be sacrified a moment afterwards. They would be doing more for Akaneia's sake staying at home than with you.

right

EDIT: I think there should be an option to turn that feature off or something

Sorry Vincent

Edited by Justin