Kirby Avalanche sucks.

_____

Never had to do that before. Usually I just have to type:

website.com

To get to something.

Laziness - It will lead to the destruction of the universe.

How is it lazy? I say that only idiots would waste their time by typing so much more than they need to.

Because 11 keys is such a huge amount. If you type like a cool person it only makes a 1-2 second difference anyways.

Who mentioned bloody square-enix. You can't mention any of thier games without completely derailing a thread.

For instance if I was to ask abouit the accents engine in Chrono Cross (it generates the character accents on the fly) we would have tonnes of pages of "I didn't like Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger forever" and the like.

And then those that didn't find CT to be as epic as most claim will come in and talk about how FFVI was much better or something.

And then those that didn't find CT to be as epic as most claim will come in and talk about how FFVI was much better or something.

Hey guys, like Final Fantasy 6 is the greatest Square RPG of all time despite the fact I never play a Square RPG besides FF6. Terra (Tina for you weaboos) is so fuckin' hot I just want to fuckin' bang her and Kefka is more awesome than Sephicrap. One Winged Angel is the worst composed piece of shit ever written for a final boss music while "Dancing Mad" is in the ranks of movie music. Seriously, FFVII is not even entertainment.

Chrono Trigger, ugh! The bastard child of Final Fantasy and Dragon Ball Z. Come on! It is basically JUST DBZ as a jRPG!

In my day, a commissar saying something like that would serve on the firing line.

And what day was that? The Horus Heresy? Of all the heretical filth I've every heard that's pretty far up on the list.

Why, the supremacy of Dragon Quest is even written in the catechisms of the Emperor: "and the Emperor spoke to his legions and said, 'You shall have now Dragon Quest, for Dragon Quest art closest to mine heart, and art the most beloved of all mine JRPG's.'" And The Instrument of Order as well: "A good Commissar is ever vigilant. If you spot foul Final Fantasy festering through your ranks, have all copies seized, burnt and buried holes no less than six feet in depth. Immediately dispose of any guardsman whom has contact with it--you must not allow the sacred order of Dragon Quest to be threatened by this perversion."

Edited by Commissar Gaunt

Uuuuum, purple! *doesn't understand this Final Fantasy hoopla*

Kirby is the only character that you can say sucks, and not offend his fans.

Win post is win.

What is this? Have you really stooped so low? Inventing spelling mistakes is pretty weak, man.
This post has been edited by Commissar Gaunt: Yesterday, 11:12 PM

The Inquisition sees all. Including the persisting spelling error.

Edited by Der Kommissar